RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Bet Hard

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
Trevorr
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Re: Bet Hard

Fri May 18, 2018 8:54 pm

I would never bet this much these days with "friend's account". Can you really trust your friend? Is he going to provide all asked documents? You can have tough times. Bookies ask so much now.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:25 am

Bethard has confirmed that it has secured a Danish online gambling licence.
Bookmaker's CEO is further confident of securing a Swedish online gambling licence, ahead of the market’s re-regulation, incoming for 1 January 2019.
Zlatan Ibrahimović is the betting group’s Global Ambassador.
thenewguy
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:01 am

Just for your info. I opened Bethard account about a year ago and deposited 100e, just to test it, since i never tried this bookie.
I made some 5-10e bets and few days later i go check bet history and i also notice they have verify account option in the menu.
So i upload my passport to get that over with. Next day i get a message my account is closed and money confiscated and i was told to
contact MGA  :)
This was the answer from MGA:
Further to the below case, please be informed that we have received information from the representative of Bethard Group Limited (bethard.com) who have informed the MGA that the documents you have provided were not verified and not approved. The operator provided information and data which is extracted from their internal systems. This they do as part of the ongoing investigations that the MGA orders when a player complaint is received. This information is of a sensitive nature and cannot be provided to the player as is your case. In your specific case, the information was passed to the MGA and examined in detail so as to confirm the Operator’s explanation of events. From the Authority’s end, it was determined that the Operator acted in accordance to the regulations and Terms and Conditions.

Based on the above information, the MGA is regrettably unable to offer you further support with your case and will therefore have to consider this case closed

I dont care about 100e, i only post this here so they dont fck someone else. Just another shitty scam bookie  8)
barbero
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:17 pm

Unbelievable. The MGA once again clearly showing who they serve.

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”