RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

New KYC requested

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
TheJog87
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

New KYC requested

Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:30 pm

Hi friends, I have a question, please  Can anyone tell if you have ever had to pass KYC more than once?
For example , if you verified your account (with any bookmaker or exchange) and  in another new withdrawal, with the same method of payment, were you requested again?Thanks
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Re: New KYC requested

Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:58 pm

TheJog87 wrote: Hi friends, I have a question, please  Can anyone tell if you have ever had to pass KYC more than once?
For example , if you verified your account (with any bookmaker or exchange) and  in another new withdrawal, with the same method of payment, were you requested again?Thanks
Yes, this could happen. I believe that most UK bookmakers will ask for extra documents when you deposit more than £ 2K. Some might ask for proof of income as well as they are forced by regulation to do so. If your account is arbing/trading much and made a significant damage to the bookmaker, they might ask for additional documents and info.
Bookmakers based outside the UK might not bother, South/Central Americans might be happy with 1 verification.
Also, it happened to me that AC88 requested a 2nd and more detailed verification when I withdrew all balance.
TheJog87
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:22 pm

Thank you very  much friend, I supposed that would be likely according certain conditions like these. With exchanges I've also heard some incidents although I guess they are less frequent, right? Without exceeding too much in amounts and frequency of the deposits and withdrawn, and not having exorbitant gains like reaching Premium Charge.. What do you think? Any experience guys?
gamblehappier
Pro
ProProProPro

Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:51 am

Yes it could happen.just another security check.Most of time it happens when you withdraw big amounts.If you bet at famous and trustable bookies do not need to worry,especially to an exchange.Just provide the infos requested.
Believe to yourself is the secret to success.
mirfulan
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:27 am

very interessting topic! never heard about that. Thank you all!
yo
yorkjoss

Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:30 am

Arbusers wrote:
TheJog87 wrote: Hi friends, I have a question, please  Can anyone tell if you have ever had to pass KYC more than once?
Yes, this could happen. I believe that most UK bookmakers will ask for extra documents when you deposit more than £ 2K. Some might ask for proof of income as well as they are forced by regulation to do so. .
arbuser, why are you saying this? completely untrue and arbing scaremongering which is unlike you

some UK bookmakers don't ask you for any i.d, they have ways of checking through your name and address
but of course you must have this ready.......to say they may ask for "extra documents" if you deposit
more than £2k is quite a crazy thing to write.

in the future because the regulation and sentiment to bookmakers in the UK is changing for the worse
then maybe things will get tougher? but up to this day Arbuser it's not like you are saying.
Last edited by yorkjoss on Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alfa1234
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:56 am

yorkjoss wrote:
Arbusers wrote:
Yes, this could happen. I believe that most UK bookmakers will ask for extra documents when you deposit more than £ 2K. Some might ask for proof of income as well as they are forced by regulation to do so. .
arbuser, why are you saying this? completely untrue and arbing scaremongering which is unlike you

some UK bookmakers don't ask you for any i.d, they have ways of checking through your name and address
but of course you must have this ready.......to say they ask may ask for "extra documents" if you deposit

in the future because the regulation and sentiment to bookmakers in the UK is changing for the worse
then maybe things will get tougher? but up to this day Arbuser it's not like you are saying.
It's definitely not the norm, but I've had it happen to me a few times after my account was already verified.  I'm not sure what triggers it.
yo
yorkjoss

Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:06 pm

Alfa1234 wrote:
yorkjoss wrote:
Arbusers wrote: Yes, this could happen. I believe that most UK bookmakers will ask for extra documents when you deposit more than £ 2K. Some might ask for proof of income as well as they are forced by regulation to do so. .

but of course you must have this ready.......to say they ask may ask for "extra documents" if you deposit

It's definitely not the norm, but I've had it happen to me a few times after my account was already verified.  I'm not sure what triggers it.
been arbing about 8 years and apart from what happened with the bot accounts recently, I've never been asked
for extra documentation after already being verified and never been asked for proof of income.

I know of a tiny number of guys who have had to prove their income and this is maybe going to get worse?
as UK legislation gets tougher but i can only talk from my experience and also with chatting to other UK arbers
and arbuser's statement was as I said untrue, all his friends like alfa can come on and back him up if they like
but as an experienced UK arber I am in a good position to comment.

as i said a lot of them never ask you for i.d and only last month I withdrew £60k from an account which never
asked me for i.d, not the sadly departed Stan James but they were one bookmaker who never asked me for i.d.

yes of course bookmakers can ask you for proof of income or additional i.d, they can do many things but we arbers
wouldn't do anything if we worried about what a bookmaker might do but will not be the first time I've read about something
on here that eventually became the norm', some bookmaker traders of course read this forum, my guess is the B365 guys
learned a lot from here.
Last edited by yorkjoss on Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
golem77
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:54 pm

Welcome everybody,

I decide don't create a new topic but to write here and ask you what do you think about video identyfication? Do you think it's the inevitable future?
<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hdrPq3G29UY" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
At this moment I know only about one bookie using this method as obligatory it's Bet2U (small a new one bookie with low limits).
Last edited by golem77 on Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alfa1234
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:46 am

golem77 wrote: Welcome everybody,

I decide don't create a new topic but to write here and ask you what do you think about video identyfication? Do you think it's the inevitable future?
<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hdrPq3G29UY" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
At this moment I know only about one bookie using this method as obligatory it's Bet2U (small a new one bookie with low limits).
I've been asked for additional documents...but never had to do a video chat.  Wouldn't worry about it too much.
Wannabe
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:46 pm

If you win large amounts there is good chance you will be asked for extra info, particularly if you are using an account that triggers alerts to suggest the person using the account is not the named account owner. This will happen if you use certain deposit methods or staking amounts that would be unusual for your profile. So be wary buying new accounts off students it can be painful trying to get funds out of the accounts.

Return to “Bookies discussion”