BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

How do you continue to arb after limits

Ask anything about smart gambling
jusuli

How do you continue to arb after limits

Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:35 pm

Hi, and big respect for yall. Have found this forum as a guest very helpful.

I have been arbing welcome bonuses and doing pretty well past two months. Have been careful what to bet and etc. Tried to learn the lessons before making mistakes.
- Still slowly I see my accounts getting limited. Betcity and MarathonBet have a gone long time ago. Now latest one is Betsson group after last winning bets limited bets to 5-50e area. Betway still up, bet365, Unibet and all the others too. There is still plenty of bookies left to do but wanna get in the circles, before its too late. I have used/tried 4 different programs + oddsportal and my own research.

So I would appreciate by private message real talk how do people continue. Do they just go through all the relatives and friends rinse and repeat or? :D
- yes, there is Betfair exchange, Matchbook, Pinnacle, SBObet etc, but how do you guys use softs or do you and which brokerage to recommend etc for high rolls and cashback.

Thanks for the one who dares to answer seriously.

Cheers!
blackjack
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Re: How do you continue to arb after limits

Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:32 pm

Hey, prepare for a fierce discussion.
Have no doubt that all bookmakers will in the end limit your actions. You can postpone this from happening if you switch to live arbitrage instead of pre-game. Depending on the country you come from you can might have 40-50 bookmakers to try before all of them limit you to peanuts. I m talking about real and reliable bookmakers only. When this happens you have 3 ways to continue. A real trilemma.
1st. You continue with friends and relatives as you already implied. This is the easiest way used from inexperienced players mainly.
2nd. You continue with automations. Trading, arbing, value betting bots.
3rd. You take advantage of local possibilities i.e sharbing.
I took the 2nd choice from the very start and I m happy I did so. I understand this is not the easiest way. Of course you might have a rabbit in your hat by I m no magician.
Asher
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:17 pm

2nd. You continue with automations.
What does it mean? Can you develop a little bit further??
Marley3913
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:18 pm

blackjack wrote: Hey, prepare for a fierce discussion.
Have no doubt that all bookmakers will in the end limit your actions. You can postpone this from happening if you switch to live arbitrage instead of pre-game. Depending on the country you come from you can might have 40-50 bookmakers to try before all of them limit you to peanuts. I m talking about real and reliable bookmakers only. When this happens you have 3 ways to continue. A real trilemma.
1st. You continue with friends and relatives as you already implied. This is the easiest way used from inexperienced players mainly.
I took the 2nd choice from the very start and I m happy I did so. I understand this is not the easiest way. Of course you might have a rabbit in your hat by I m no magician.

2nd. You continue with automations. Trading, arbing, value betting bots. - with restricted accounts?
Yngwie
Pro
ProProProPro

Sun Dec 23, 2018 8:26 am

blackjack wrote: When this happens you have 3 ways to continue. A real trilemma.
4th: You retire and open a real business such as restaurant, recycling factory.
cortomaltese
Pro
ProProProPro

Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:24 am

Yngwie/Sawyer wrote:
blackjack wrote: When this happens you have 3 ways to continue. A real trilemma.
Hey  Yngwie/Sawyer  i 've always considered you a legend in this business , did you really retired ?
Yngwie
Pro
ProProProPro

Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:38 pm

cortomaltese wrote:
Yngwie/Sawyer wrote:
Hey  Yngwie/Sawyer  i 've always considered you a legend in this business , did you really retired ?
Not yet but planning soon. I like to spend more time with family and friends. Maybe I don't quit arbing completely, just reduce the tempo little bit. I had made some investments with arbitrage profits over years, I'm thinking about focusing more on these investments and business.

My advice is, arbitrage is a profitable business but it doesn't mean you should run this business forever. After some time, you want to make some real business. This way, you can make more contribution to society.
Last edited by Yngwie on Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:16 pm

A (big) number of arbers are jumping to the many forms of real estate after quitting arbing. Most of them looking for a passive income so they have plenty of time for themselves and their family.
It is a big issue to understand when is the right time to quit. One of the biggest mistakes that arbers do is quit too early and then return back after 2-3 years of inactivity. It is very difficult to jump in the train again as smart gambling evolves constantly.
Arbing and smart gambling is a real business really and many arbers are contributing to the societies and communities in which they live and work.
As for the sustainability of these business, I remember discussing the end of arbing back in 2005. We are still here.
lakersbro
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:10 am

Yngwie/Sawyer wrote:
cortomaltese wrote:
Yngwie/Sawyer wrote: 4th: You retire and open a real business such as restaurant, recycling factory.
Not yet but planning soon. I like to spend more time with family and friends. Maybe I don't quit arbing completely, just reduce the tempo little bit. I had made some investments with arbitrage profits over years, I'm thinking about focusing more on these investments and business.

My advice is, arbitrage is a profitable business but it doesn't mean you should run this business forever. After some time, you want to make some real business. This way, you can make more contribution to society.
This is literally the best advice in this forum.
Also this ofc
Arbusers wrote: A (big) number of arbers are jumping to the many forms of real estate after quitting arbing. Most of them looking for a passive income so they have plenty of time for themselves and their family.
It is a big issue to understand when is the right time to quit. One of the biggest mistakes that arbers do is quit too early and then return back after 2-3 years of inactivity. It is very difficult to jump in the train again as smart gambling evolves constantly.
Arbing and smart gambling is a real business really and many arbers are contributing to the societies and communities in which they live and work.
As for the sustainability of these business, I remember discussing the end of arbing back in 2005. We are still here.
Everyone should focus on that. Look for alternatives, don´t be afraid to try new things but always be carefull, be smart....don´t force it so you don´t get scamed.
Last edited by lakersbro on Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
makarid
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:50 pm

For me arbitrage is a life theory. There is everywhere and always changes forms. Arbitrage is a way of capitalism to say to you: "i need your capital here". Will never be eliminated, it will just be less profitable in some areas and more in others. Also, it is a great way to keep tracking of trends. Arbitrage will always be the first wave of a trend. Merry Christmas to every one!
arbetour
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:50 pm

Yngwie/Sawyer wrote:
cortomaltese wrote:
Yngwie/Sawyer wrote: 4th: You retire and open a real business such as restaurant, recycling factory.

How so? Aren't many businesses leaches on society? They don't provide much of use and most people spend money they can't afford on it. Arbing at least makes it harder for some such businesses (bookmakers) to exist.
Yngwie
Pro
ProProProPro

Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:02 pm

How do you continue to arb after limits?

By finding new bookmakers!  :D

There's more then 1000 bookmakers in the world. When your limits are collared in one bookmaker, move to other!
gamblehappier
Pro
ProProProPro

Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:20 pm

Actually this an important post,especially for the old arbers.Some ideas
1)new bookmakers
2)friends-new accounts
3)new friends-new accounts
4)trading asians-exchanges
5)valuebetting with limeted accounts
6)bots-automated programs
7)code your own bot
8)sharbing
9)move to new countries-new sharbing
10)if you do not have capital but skills,find a 5month job and do all the above.
11)Jump to stokcs-bitcoin if you have skills
12)Invest money of arbing(houses,airbnb,land)
13)open smart businesses(cafes-restaurant-etc)
Believe to yourself is the secret to success.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:31 am

gamblehappier wrote: 11)Jump to stokcs-bitcoin if you have skills
12)Invest money of arbing(houses,airbnb,land)
13)open smart businesses(cafes-restaurant-etc)
During these 9 years of arbusers I 've seen 100s of people quitting smart gambling and moving to other fields. Some of them are returning back after a couple of years, some of them not. So when they quit smart gambling, people are looking for the things that they missed during their careers as smart bettors. And what are these things?
Time and interaction with other people.

So most of the people are moving to the real estate, houses and Airbnb as you say, looking for a stable and passive income that will give them enough free time to think about other ventures.
Then there is a small percentage of people that move to the entertainment section, Cafes, restaurants, hotels, mostly because they want to interact with other people. You see, when you interact with a lot of people, inevitably you will interact with smart, interesting and genius people as well. Here is magic, because when you interact with this kind of people, you become a better human, and there is no real price for that.

At this point, I would like to mention that one of our most prominent members, a real genius with a heart of Gold, moved to the Hotel business. Most of his clients are now his friends, and they are going to his hotel just for the company. This is priceless.
Shawn2k
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:37 am

How much have the most successful arbers (and\or valuebettors etc) made approx these last 10-15 years? Not looking for an accurate answer here, but is there some examples?

Return to “Newbie's questions”