How do you continue to arb after limits

Ask anything about smart gambling
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Re: How do you continue to arb after limits

Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:46 am

Shawn2k, you made the wrong question.
In the old forum, there was a guy with a logo under his profile saying ''Who cares who wins''. The whole point of smart gambling is not to earn more than average or to compare your self with the big guys, but to earn enough money to cover your own needs and above all, your expectations.
The best way to measure your gambling success is not by whether you are beating the veterans, but by whether you have in place a plan and a behavioural discipline that are likely to get you where you want to go. It is the correct mindset, the goals that you have in mind and the amount of effort you are willing to dedicate. In the end, what matters isn’t crossing the finish line before anybody else but just making sure that you do cross it.

In addition, some years ago someone else made the same question. I decided to answer it with figures according to my estimations and the reports that I receive from many of our members. That was the wrong thing to do because we had an eruption of resentfulness by a (big) number of members. That leads nowhere but hard feelings and grudge. I have no doubt that human characteristics are immutable through time and nothing will change this time if I answer your question in the same manner.
Shawn2k
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:35 am

Even though I made the wrong question, I completely understand and agree with what you're saying. When I read people have started other business like real estate, hotels etc, it seems like they have done really well, and I got a bit curious  :)

I think in most parts of life it's a complete waste using to much energy comparing yourself to others. If your neighbour makes 10x more or less than you, does not make your life better or worse - Only if you make yourself affected.
gamblehappier
Pro
ProProProPro

Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:21 am

arbusers wrote:
gamblehappier wrote: 11)Jump to stokcs-bitcoin if you have skills
12)Invest money of arbing(houses,airbnb,land)
13)open smart businesses(cafes-restaurant-etc)
During these 9 years of arbusers I 've seen 100s of people quitting smart gambling and moving to other fields. Some of them are returning back after a couple of years, some of them not. So when they quit smart gambling, people are looking for the things that they missed during their careers as smart bettors. And what are these things?
Time and interaction with other people.

So most of the people are moving to the real estate, houses and Airbnb as you say, looking for a stable and passive income that will give them enough free time to think about other ventures.
Then there is a small percentage of people that move to the entertainment section, Cafes, restaurants, hotels, mostly because they want to interact with other people. You see, when you interact with a lot of people, inevitably you will interact with smart, interesting and genius people as well. Here is magic, because when you interact with this kind of people, you become a better human, and there is no real price for that.

At this point, I would like to mention that one of our most prominent members, a real genius with a heart of Gold, moved to the Hotel business. Most of his clients are now his friends, and they are going to his hotel just for the company. This is priceless.
Interactions with other smart people will give you ideas ,it is sure.But on the other hand i have seen a lot of people who are very antisocial,and they succeed even in areas where you need to be social(cafes,logistics etc.)In general i believe that if you provide good services people will pay for this.

About houses,at our country,i believe that only airbnb has future(centre,near sea) Also,It might be worth buying small houses in towns with students.

I believe that land is better from houses(except overpriced airbnb),cause if you occupy a lot,you can  easily increase your income.

Bitcoin, only if you have very good trading skills,golden ages have gone.Maybe new cryptos have value.

A pro arber-valuebettor,even after the limits,will invest the money and will come back after a few years.And there is explanation for this.After 5+ years  most bookmakers will have change,so no limits,new bookmakers.Also it has the option to move to other countries,which means other new bookmakers.

Finally i believe the capital plays the big role.If you have big capital,there are a lot of easy ways to increase it,and have passive income.
We live in wrong ages,because in 2000s everyone could take a loan from bank and invest the money,and have a passive income.Arbing,land,houses,cafes,hotels, whatever you want.It was so easy.
Last edited by gamblehappier on Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Believe to yourself is the secret to success.

Return to “Newbie's questions”