RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

transfer from a bookie to a bank account using trustly

Exchange ideas and share info about all e-wallets
jandco
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

transfer from a bookie to a bank account using trustly

Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:15 am

Hi, as in topic. I have a question. Can I use trustly to transfer money from a bookie to a bank account which are both on different names? I mean, my bookie account is on person 1 and the bank account is on person 2. Does trustly check the details of accounts?
Alfa1234
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Re: transfer from a bookie to a bank account using trustly

Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:04 am

Even if they don't check...for the love of God don't do it consistently because if it ever does ring an alarm bell somewhere, the money will be returned to the bookie and more than likely confiscated.  My advice is to find some other means of withdrawing, perhaps a Neteller registered in the same name as the bookie account?  Also, it's extremely likely the bookie won't let you withdraw any other way than the initial deposit so if you didn't use Trustly to deposit, you won't be able to withdraw that way anyway.

If there is no other way possible, you could try a standard bank withdrawal because the vast majority of European banks does not check the account details, only the account number.  Some DO though, so try sending a smaller amount with different user data first and check if it goes through.
jandco
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: transfer from a bookie to a bank account using trustly

Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:28 am

thanks for your reply.
im aware of what you are saying but the problem is that in my country the gambling law has changed and you are not allowed to do any wire transfers to bookies who are not locally licensed, so all wire transfer are blocked by the bank and returned to the sender. its the same with ewallets.. 

i know that this bookie allows everyone from my country to withdraw money using trustly. I wonder if trustly is capable of checking the bank details registered on my account.. if someone has any experience regarding that, please share your knowledge ;)
Last edited by jandco on Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “General talk about e-wallets”