BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

cryptocurency arbitrage

Anything else but gambling
ja
jankolipov

cryptocurency arbitrage

Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:55 pm

I make arbitrage few years, as a second small income. I come across now big arbs on cryptocureny Korea vs all other world. 40% arbs. Is possible to do it, because it is impossible to get  iban from south korea. And max you can get out from south Korea per year is 50.000€
GLopez
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: cryptocurency arbitrage

Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:36 am

jankolipov wrote: I make arbitrage few years, as a second small income. I come across now big arbs on cryptocureny Korea vs all other world. 40% arbs. Is possible to do it, because it is impossible to get  iban from south korea. And max you can get out from south Korea per year is 50.000€
I think its only possible if you go live in Korea, and keep your European (or wherever you live now) bank accounts open at the same time.
ja
jankolipov

Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:36 pm

Ah man, you can have friends in Korea, you dont need to live ther
maletaja
Pro
ProProProPro

Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:35 pm

Do u think Koreans are idiots not using this possobility?
Mayby there are no possibility to withdraw even Koreans. Secondly 50k per year puts high limits
Usually market is quite efficient:) That arb reflects somthing. U cannot withdraw or  u cant withdraw specific coin which occurs lots of difficulties...
ja
jankolipov

Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:07 pm

sory malataja, maybe you dont know how to do it, and maybe I don't.This doesnt mean anyone alse cant do it. I know there 50k limits.
One of my plan could be this:
Sent bitcoin to your friend in korea, he withdraw it. Take 50k with him on airplan and he report he is going to vegas to gamble. How thay cant stop you that 50 friend of you travel ever day on airplane?
Sory malateja I didn't come here to ask how not to do it. I make small amount with sport arbitrage, but if I am capable to make 500€, this doasnt mean someone cant make 100k. Like i read your posts you are also newbie in arbitrage like me
Alfa1234
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:50 pm

Would it not be much, much, much more simple to just buy a different cryptocurrency in Korea, one where the price is roughly equal there compared to the non-korean exchanges and send that back?  ;)
ja
jankolipov

Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:14 pm

Of course this is a posibilty alfa1234. But I only wached this prices once. I sow very low liqudety in korea and all the crypto ther are 30% with better price. Maybe I should watch opportunities ther more often. I read that some guys work on that. But all the point is if you can exchange 10k, ther is  no point doing this if ther is no money on the markets. Thans for your share
maletaja
Pro
ProProProPro

Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:38 am

Yes but why Koreans dont use that option? They are not idiots. Thats why 30% spread exist for months....
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:44 am

Last edited by arbusers on Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
xajaker
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:10 am

now very confused with the details of this picture, Venezuela since to be the cheapest place to mine this coin and from what i know about bitcoin, it is not so diffcult to mine just with the equipments and i have friends doing it but at high cost.

But then, if the cost is less than 1000 dollars per coin in venezuela, then they should be millionaires since the market value is like 10000 dollars per coin or no
Thordin
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:36 am

xajaker wrote: now very confused with the details of this picture, Venezuela since to be the cheapest place to mine this coin and from what i know about bitcoin, it is not so diffcult to mine just with the equipments and i have friends doing it but at high cost.

But then, if the cost is less than 1000 dollars per coin in venezuela, then they should be millionaires since the market value is like 10000 dollars per coin or no
Why don't you go there, set up a mining farm and see what the local dictator has to say about it? :D
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:43 pm

This picture highlights South Korea as the most expensive country to mine Bitcoins in this planet. Maybe this is one of the reasons why Koreans are looking for extreme solutions to extreme problems.

Return to “Rest Area”