Live Surebets-back on BetOnValue

Your Surebets System
BetOnValue
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Live Surebets-back on BetOnValue

Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:13 am

Hello,

We are happy to inform you that as of today the live surebets are back on our website. Don't hesitate to take advantage of them especially with the Gold subscription that offers up to 15% return.

Kind Regards,
The BetOnValue Team
kustef
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Re: Live Surebets-back on BetOnValue

Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:15 pm

list of bookmakers for live arbs?
BetOnValue
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:54 am

kustef wrote: list of bookmakers for live arbs?
Hello,

Our live providers are:
5Dimes,1Bet, 18Bet,188Bet,1xbet,Babibet,Bet365,
Bet-At-Home,BWin,Betfred,Betcityru,BetClic,Betsson/Betsafe/NordicBet,BetVictor,CashPoint,CMD368,Dafabet,Expekt,Favbet,Fun88,Fonbet,Ladbrokes,Interwetten,Marathon,Norsk Tipping,Nike.sk,Pinnacle,Planetwin365,SNAI,Tipbet,Tipico,WilliamHill,Unibet,VBet/Betcart.

Kind Regards,
The BetOnValue Team
BorisP
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:14 am

Hello,like i see:

Bet365 dont work,monster delays
Babilbet dont work,monster delays
Cashpoint big delays
Unibet big delays
Marathon,FAVBET and many others bookie with delays,big enough to get confused.

For BWIN you dont display some 50% offer
Also you dont offer many leagues,cups,frieandy and tournaments matches! From all possible sports! Every day is the same,we don't see half of the offer!

First of all,i can't imagine Alert services without bet365! Top bookie for comparison of odds,wich dont work here! ???
Support help us next days,monster delays also here. Over weakend you dont offer support,many times nothing work over weakend! Terrible!
Can you explain to us,when will this work or why to take your Subscription again????

Thank you for answer.
Last edited by BorisP on Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
okakabukaka
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:53 am

when tempobet will be listed again?
thenewguy
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:00 pm

I agree, big delays or not working at all. No support, just get generic replies 2-3 days later.
Obviously something changed there and the site is deteriorating fast.
Luckily i just subscribed for a month.
alealeale
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:10 pm

Also in my opinion something has changed during last months, even the form and the signatures of their support emails. Let's hope bov will not disappear in the next future, I would miss them even if they make me angry very often.
BetOnValue
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:20 am

okakabukaka wrote: when tempobet will be listed again?
Hello,

Unfortunately we cannot make any estimation, but when we list it again, we'll make sure to inform you.

Kind Regards,
The BetOnValue Team
BetOnValue
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:10 am

BorisP wrote: Hello,like i see:

Cashpoint big delays
Unibet big delays

Hello,

First of all, we would like to thank you for your concern, we're very grateful to have such loyal customers.
We would like to assure everyone that BetOnValue is working as usual, our Team is working around the clock to solve all issues reported. The main problem that we're facing right now is the lack of odds from Bet 365, which is one of the most used bookmakers and sadly we haven't been able to find a solution so far. As we mentioned in all our recent emails, we've been blocked a while back and even though we've been in contact with their side since then, a solution is still in development. There are some business aspects involved but we're finalizing the last steps and we hope to be able to return their odds very soon. We also know this can sound very generic but it's the only feedback that we have for the moment.
Also, it's true that our Support Team is responding later than usual, this happens only because we have a huge backlog of emails and it can take a while to provide answers to all of them. But please rest assured that every email we receive will be answered. We're also in the process of expanding the Team, to make sure we're more prepared to deal with all queries we receive from our users, as fast as possible.
Regarding the signatures, they are a bit changed as we started using a Support application with a ticketing system, and every email now receives a unique ticked ID.
Once again, we would like to thank you very much for your continuous patience, understanding and loyalty during the last few weeks, BetOnValue is still available, will remain available and our customers are still our number 1 priority.

All the Best,
The BetOnValue Management Team

Also you dont offer many leagues,cups,frieandy and tournaments matches! From all possible sports! Every day is the same,we don't see half of the offer!

First of all,i can't imagine Alert services without bet365! Top bookie for comparison of odds,wich dont work here! ???
Support help us next days,monster delays also here. Over weakend you dont offer support,many times nothing work over weakend! Terrible!
Can you explain to us,when will this work or why to take your Subscription again????

Thank you for answer.
BetOnValue
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:37 am

BetOnValue wrote:
BorisP wrote: Hello,like i see:

Cashpoint big delays
Unibet big delays

Hello,

First of all, we would like to thank you for your concern, we're very grateful to have such loyal customers.
We would like to assure everyone that BetOnValue is working as usual, our Team is working around the clock to solve all issues reported. The main problem that we're facing right now is the lack of odds from Bet 365, which is one of the most used bookmakers and sadly we haven't been able to find a solution so far. As we mentioned in all our recent emails, we've been blocked a while back and even though we've been in contact with their side since then, a solution is still in development. There are some business aspects involved but we're finalizing the last steps and we hope to be able to return their odds very soon. We also know this can sound very generic but it's the only feedback that we have for the moment.
Also, it's true that our Support Team is responding later than usual, this happens only because we have a huge backlog of emails and it can take a while to provide answers to all of them. But please rest assured that every email we receive will be answered. We're also in the process of expanding the Team, to make sure we're more prepared to deal with all queries we receive from our users, as fast as possible.
Regarding the signatures, they are a bit changed as we started using a Support application with a ticketing system, and every email now receives a unique ticked ID.
Once again, we would like to thank you very much for your continuous patience, understanding and loyalty during the last few weeks, BetOnValue is still available, will remain available and our customers are still our number 1 priority.

All the Best,
The BetOnValue Management Team

Thank you for answer.
Hello Boris,

Thank you for getting in touch.
Can you please provide us some concrete examples of " leagues,cups,friendly and tournaments matches" that are missing?
Regarding Bet365, we are very aware about it's importance, but the fix for this issue doesn't depend only on us . Unfortunately this kind of problems happens. Also, as we said before "We're also in the process of expanding the Team, to make sure we're more prepared to deal with all queries we receive from our users, as fast as possible."
We're doing our best to deliver good services, but there aren't any errors free websites.

Kind Regards,
The BetOnValue Team
alealeale
Totally Pro

Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:32 pm

@BOV: you are still offline, I've heard just today another service will add two italian bookies very soon. You'd better do something because the risk to lose us is high.
Until you are the only one providing our local bookies we have to stay, different thing if we have the
possibility to choose. Please try your best to improve, thanks.
alealeale
Totally Pro

Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:59 pm

(now it's working fast)
bigtuna
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:50 am

I haven't heard anything for 10 days now. Bought a subscription that has been useless the whole time. Money out the window.
BorisP
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:26 am

Hello Boris,

Can you please provide us some concrete examples of " leagues,cups,friendly and tournaments matches" that are missing?
Regarding Bet365, we are very aware about it's importance, but the fix for this issue doesn't depend only on us . Unfortunately this kind of problems happens. Also, as we said before "We're also in the process of expanding the Team, to make sure we're more prepared to deal with all queries we receive from our users, as fast as possible."
We're doing our best to deliver good services, but there aren't any errors free websites.

Kind Regards,
The BetOnValue Team
I need time for this,buth i can send you here. Right now Thailand league,match King-Rangsit and North Bangkok-Chulalongkorn

Best Regards
BetOnValue
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:24 am

BorisP wrote:

Hello Boris,

Kind Regards,
The BetOnValue Team
I need time for this,buth i can send you here. Right now Thailand league,match King-Rangsit and North Bangkok-Chulalongkorn

Best Regards
Hello,

Please note we collect odds for this event, it is live right now:https://www.betonvalue.com/football/tha ... niversity/.

Kind Regards,
The BetOnValue Team

Return to “BetOnValue”