RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Alternative bookmakers

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
neopas
Pro
ProProProPro

Alternative bookmakers

Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:13 pm

Here is a list of bookmakers that you might want to check out. Please provide any info you might have on them.
Sportnation
corbettsports
Bets10
Nairabet
bet9ja
sporty bet
adjarabet
Bazabet
Sisal

Some of them are not available to players outside their own country. Check them out.
arber_PL
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Re: Alternative bookmakers

Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:09 am

Bets10 - I was limited to 1-5E before making first bet.
bankster
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Alternative bookmakers

Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:38 pm

This is a great list that you are posting neopas. My 2c.
Nairabet and bet9ja are emerging African bookmakers. Like every bookmaker in its first steps they are offering tremendous opportunities offline and online. When it comes to online I should tell you that Rebelbetting is covering these 2 but I really don't know what kind of stakes they could take. One thing is for sure, there are plenty of arbs each day with them. A total chaos during busy weekends.
When it comes to offline maybe this is the place where the goldmine is. They have shops in some countries most of them in Nigeria. I know it doesn't sound good but before throwing stones please read carefully. They pay in the shops. Arbs are even bigger than online but as you might be guessing they don't accept huge bets with our referring to a trader. A 100 euro bet should be OK as long as you can find dozens of arbs like this during the day.
As for bazabet, this is an Ukrainian bookmaker that should be treated with care.
Adjarabet comes from Georgia, I believe the stakes are so low that really doesn't worth your time.

Return to “Bookies discussion”