ID Verification blurry pic

Skrill: VIP accounts | Highest Limits | Reduced costs
jim7
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

ID Verification blurry pic

Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:22 pm

Hi, it's me again.

I've been having some problems with the verification of my acc.. Skrill asks me to provide a utility bill, I provided, then asks me for a piture of my ID card, I did it but it hasn't been proceeded because it's a "blurry picture". I can see everything perfect, and it's the 3rd time it happens to me. I read in their FAQs section that the only posibility to do ir is via the website, so It wouldn't be betterthat they accept a sacnned pic, this way,they could reduce the possibility of " blurry pic". Do you know another way? what to do in this case... I have money there and I can't touch a penny.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Re: ID Verification blurry pic

Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:07 am

Try with a smartphone with a better analysis.
maletaja
Pro
ProProProPro

Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:33 am

Same to me. I tried very expensive cams and failed, when i tried smartphone camera it was ok-as with my friends
So it just intresting that high resulution webcams are not ok for verification....
jim7
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:59 pm

I see...I will try with a smartphone then. But my point is that it should be easier. Wouldn't be esier that we can just upload a field? With a scanner, it would look perect and nobody will complain because of this...

Tku 4 your answer!
jim7
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:55 am

Hi, I came back here to tell you that after almost two weeks, I got my acc fully verified. Don't  try with a camera nor with the webcam from your laptop (even when good), the best is to do it with a samrtphone.

Return to “Skrill”