Can we make a living from tips?

Share your tips here.
jim7
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Can we make a living from tips?

Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:52 pm

Hi, people.

Jim here. I have already some time making predictions, and betting, sometimes I win sometimes I lose, it depends-.. And about the predictions I do it as a hobby, but I know that there are people that spend so much time writing predictions and then they make money with them. The question is how.. how cn we make money with this? I mean a tipster can make a livin' from posting predictions, how?
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Re: Can we make a living from tips?

Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:27 pm

I tried several times and spent a significant amount of money to get the best tips around, unfortunately I wasn't able to find something with a positive ROI that would produce profit in the long run. on the other hand I know that some people are making money following certain tipsters but the thing is that they don't reveal names.
Speed of placing bets plays a major role, and here is where automation comes in.
jim7
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Can we make a living from tips?

Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:56 pm

Oh Yes,I follow some good tipsters too...  but I don't mean making money as a bettor following a tipster, what I meant was making money BEING a tipster. I mean if sb is good at predciting games why don't only bet and make money? What is the point of having a website and spending time improving it if you are not going to make money? How can a tipster can live from being a tipster.

Return to “Tipsters”