Ask anything about smart gambling
saeed-9494
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

some problem about VPN,Skrill ,etc

Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:14 pm

Hello evreyone.

I'm a newbie frome Iran,I wanna start arbing but I have some problems

1-Skrill,Neteller,Visa,Master and the others don't accept Iranian's customer we just access to Webmoney or Perfect money that aren't very usefull.
2-many of bookmakers don,t accept Iranian's customer
3-haven't any experienc in arbitrage

1-the quastion is how much is the Skrill transaction limit per a dey and month for verified account??
2-do i have to open a bussines account or personal is enough for me??(regarding my bankroll is about 1000EU)

3- how much should I bet in any arbitrage??I was thinking about 200 EU for total of any arbitrage to stay under radar,but it needs to much time to deposit and withdraw funds ,what's your opinion??

4.As you know i have to hide my identity by a VPN or a static IP,which one do you prefer??

5.i have realise that some bookmakers don't access members to using VPN,like 10Bet,which bookmakers act like this??

6.which VPN servic is the best and valuable??

Thank you
Last edited by saeed-9494 on Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
djordjeno
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Re: some problem about VPN,Skrill ,etc

Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:07 am

Hi there,

After all stated I think that is better to not doing sports arbitrage.
Sorry but for most of necessary conditions your answer is NO.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:12 pm

I had to modify the initial post to protect the poster and the forum.
My advise would be to avoid anything fake.
saeed-9494
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:20 pm

thank you guys,you are right but i'd like to start the story,maybe i'm going to lost the bankroll but i don't care i wanna start and enjoy the journey,so please help me and answer the quastions.
thanks a lot. 8)
saeed-9494
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:18 pm

Any help?!! :-\ :-\
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:03 pm

Use bookmakers and financial services that are legal in your country is my advice.
Never trust a goose!!!
arbusers
Administrator

Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:14 am

As explained in pms, you are in a position where you simply cant have any reliable solutions. The risks that you face are big. I would suggest that you don't start any arbitrage business from Iran.
First of all you don't have any channels of moving the money. Webmoney is simply not enough for this.
VPNs are not a solution for you or anyone else. They are easy to be traced by both e-wallets and bookmakers.
No hard feelings.
Trevorr
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:10 am

It is not worth the effort. You don't have skills, money. And your goverment gives this huge obstacles.
jim7
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:57 pm

I see, my suggestion is to contact a betting agent, they are a solution for customers form countries like yours that are banned for many bookies. Agents are like an intermediary between the bookie and you, they will be like "the responsible person" for the account you have. and most of them don't ask for a KYC.

Hope it helps,
arbusers
Administrator

Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:18 pm

I take as granted that saeed has an issue to work with any e-wallet with the exception of web money. He should look at who is willing to get paid through web money. Maybe he could find an agent, but I doubt he could find any soft bookmaker. That means that he can trade but he can't arb.
I just asked both AC88 and PremiumTradings and they both said they don't accept Webmoney.
Last edited by arbusers on Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xajaker
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:34 pm

i dont know if this  might help but first let me suggest to you that you will have to have a good heart to pull through because if you end up solving all this basic problem, you might find out that arbing requires more problem that you never anticipated for and those i doubt you will be able to solve owing to this kind of initial issues.

just pointing out, that you should think of limits first before  trying to solve all this issues but i wish that you win good money before the main troubles.

but in advise to you, i think if your country allows bitcoins which i think they do, you can buy some coins. most of this betting agents accepts bitcoins.

To really make good money from arbing, you need better bank rolls since your issues wont let you bonus grab alot.

Vpn are tricky and some might be fast and really open while some might be secured and slow but ipvanish and purevpn can help.

yes bookies like bet365 dont let vpn but some still some others do and you can find alot of arbs with them.

but really think about limits and if you dont care about the money, then i wont ask you to worry about lossing it because will would but then you will learn alot in the process.
jim7
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:23 am

Regarding the fact you cannot use normal e-wallets, why don'y you try with cryptocurrencies?? I know some agents accept cryptocurrencies.
treycolo18
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:28 am

Hello Skrill keeps cancelling my withdrawal every two days after withdrawal why is that so?
campeones
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:14 am

xajaker wrote: but in advise to you, i think if your country allows bitcoins which i think they do, you can buy some coins. most of this betting agents accepts bitcoins.
That is an excellent point. In addition, there are bitcoin bookmakers that will happily take your action. Some of them are covered by Betburger, so here you go with the alert service too.
Alfa1234
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:04 pm

Bitcoin sports arbing is great as long as bitcoin keeps rising...but when it's in a 3 month-decline, all that will happen is your bitcoin amount will grow but your actual € or $ value will keep dropping because of the loss in exchange rate. 

Return to “Newbie's questions”