BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
ValueBetting - The easiest way to make money on sports

The Arbusers Value Betting Index (page 9)

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]
Author Topic: The Arbusers Value Betting Index  (Read 15680 times)
Alfa1234
Totally Pro

View Profile

Alfa1234

Re: The Arbusers Value Betting Index
« Reply #120 on: January 11, 2019, 01:27:56 PM »

there can very well be value in basebooks at any given time, as their odds adjust all the time.  Basically if the bets are beating the basebook closing odds long term, they will have been betting value.

You're right, but how do they find this value "at any given time" and beat "the basebook closing odds long term" without having any "basebooks’ basebook" to compare the odds?

The only alternative that springs to mind is to calculate odds yourself, assuming you have a better knowledge (your odds reflects reality better) than the market as represented by the odds of basebooks and than find value in basebooks odds. Doing this in sufficient market would be - if you’re not a Tony Bloom - close to impossible to achieve (could work with smaller and niche markets).

I believe you should consider the vast database they have and the relatively small amount of edges they can identify.
Shawn2k
Gaining experience

View Profile

Shawn2k

« Reply #121 on: January 11, 2019, 06:41:25 PM »

is anybody here who has atleast 10k bets on pinnacle with profit around 3-5%? Betting via his own bot?

Hello Arbusers & Friends,

my project is known by arbusers and he motivated me to join that thread which I love to do now as start into the new year - thanks for that.

I did follow that thread for long already, also was giving arbusers some of my samples which he already posted here.

My bot does have accs on misc. bookies - one acc with 9872 bets right now without getting banned/still operational, showing 4,72% ROI over the entire period which is 6+ month now.

Regards
WGFP

Do you have any isolated stats for Pinnacle and\or other asians\exchanges?
arbusers
Administrator
Totally Pro

View Profile WWW

arbusers

« Reply #122 on: January 11, 2019, 06:42:37 PM »

You could do the same question to O4S as they also used Pinnacle massively, together with Matchbook and Betfair.
Shawn2k
Gaining experience

View Profile

Shawn2k

« Reply #123 on: March 03, 2019, 10:18:36 AM »

Any updates? January & February 2019?
arbusers
Administrator
Totally Pro

View Profile WWW

arbusers

« Reply #124 on: March 03, 2019, 05:57:24 PM »

We are continuing risking our own money, but we will not continue presenting the ABVI for 2019.
The reason is simple. You can see the stats from the WGFP bot and O4S service in their dedicated threads.
See more:
https://arbusers.com/index.php/topic,6261.0.html
https://arbusers.com/index.php/topic,6287.0.html
Shawn2k
Gaining experience

View Profile

Shawn2k

« Reply #125 on: March 04, 2019, 10:06:50 AM »

Thanks Arbusers.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]
Print