RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

The Arbusers Value Betting Index

Is this the new hack of smart gambling?
campeones
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Re: The Arbusers Value Betting Index

Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:28 am

I m wondering what the situation is in a period like this. Football action is minimal and other sports are almost dead.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:24 am

Judging from the reports that I receive, I can say that action is down by 50-60% compared to full season period. It is not a surprise actually. At the same time, the performance remains good.
This shows that Value bettors can have longer periods of holidays compared to arbers.
I will prepare a mid month preliminary report.
arbusers
Administrator

Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:19 pm

Here is a preliminary report for June 18.

AVBI June 18 preliminary.001.jpeg

After an aggressive start, stagnation. The difference between actual performance and the 10days moving average worked perfectly. We remain bullish with full stakes.
Once again, street value betting players are doing better than on line players.
Last edited by arbusers on Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bettor45
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:33 am

good job mr arbuser  :D
arbusers
Administrator

Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:37 am

It is getting slow again. This has to do with bot and value betting action on line.
The number of games is extremely limited.
sierra_papa
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:19 pm

Arbusers wrote: Value betting has no other leg coverage. We are looking for a word to describe value betting in shops.
There is already a word for that, it's called scalping.
Once again, street value betting players are doing better than on line players.
As somebody has already pointed out this is almost certainly due to the fact that the local shops
are slow to adjust the lines and sharps are taking advantage. I am able to make constant profits betting into these soft lines in my country. Arbing is theoretically more profitable strategy but in practice it is usually better not to cover the other side.
arbusers
Administrator

Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:04 pm

AVBI June 18.jpeg

This is the final performance for June
For this compilation, we received data from:
a. 1 value betting bot operating with 3 high-street bookmakers. This bot participates with a 10% gravity in our index. We reduced it's gravity because of low volumes.
b. Odds4Stats value betting system operating manually on our behalf now contributes with 60% gravity because it participated during all month and generated bigger volumes compared to last month.
b. 4 value bettors operating manually on line. These players participates with a total 20% gravity in our index, because of their experience and the big variety of bookmakers that they use.
c. 2 value bettor operating manually off line. These players participate with a total 10% gravity in our index, because their volumes are insignificant and because the bookmakers they use are not available to the wider audience (continental Europe and Middle East).

We observed stagnation. We believe this is due to low betting season, as events are limited and all attention goes to the World Cup. This is in agreement with the general belief that Value Betting performs better when volumes and number of events are bigger.

Here is a side note that remains to be confirmed. In the stock markets when prices are moving within narrow limits for a long time, we notice a sudden break of these limits that could be either positive or negative. We expect the number of events to raise at the end of July with UEFA and Champions League games and then we expect all markets to boom after 5-8 of August.

Once again, street value betting performed better than online. We will split all indexes after 2019 so we have a more accurate picture of who performs what.

Thank you.
Last edited by arbusers on Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
arbusers
Administrator

Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:11 pm

AVBI July 18.001.jpeg
arbusers
Administrator

Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:19 pm

This is the final performance for July
For this compilation, we received data from:
a. 1 value betting bot operating with 3 high-street bookmakers. This bot participates with a 5% gravity in our index. We reduced it's gravity because of low volumes.
b. Odds4Stats value betting system operating manually on our behalf now contributes with 65% gravity because it participated during all month and generated bigger volumes compared to last month.
b. 2 value bettors operating manually on line. These players participates with a total 20% gravity in our index, because of their experience and the big variety of bookmakers that they use.
c. 1 value bettor operating manually off line. This players participates with a total 10% gravity in our index, because his volumes are insignificant and because the bookmakers they use are not available to the wider audience (continental Europe and Middle East).

No more stagnation.We observed much better performances when UEFA Champions League qualification games started, together with some minor leagues of SE Asia and Northern America. The season is starting to warming up and we expect a fabulous August, especially after the middle of the month.

Our previous side note is now confirmed. In the stock markets when prices are moving within narrow limits for a long time, we notice a sudden break of these limits that could be either positive or negative. We expect the number of events to raise at the end of July with UEFA and Champions League games and then we expect all markets to boom after 5-8 of August.

Our index attracted the attention of a number of bot developers who are building value betting bots. We are testing these bots.

We are now in position to say that value betting requests far less capital to begin with, and it outperforms arbing.

Thank you.
JulianTorres
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:43 am

Hello from Colombia.

I just read the whole thread...and I felt the need to sign on only to say...wow!!!!

Mr Arbuser, you're averaging more than 27 units per month...that's just amazing!

Can you expand a little bit about the volume, odds and markets? I mean, how many bets are you placing a day? (and at what odds and which markets, if possible. I don't pretend to sound demanding, I'm just excited)

This work is very informative, interesting and promising.

Thank you.
arbusers
Administrator

Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:40 am

Thank you for the good words. We are also amazed from the results as the performance is really outstanding.
Before anything else I must tell you that ABVI is consisted of several projects. Let me count these for you.
1. Odds4Stats under the guidance of Attila Pásztor are placing the bets manually. These bets are placed on our personal accounts. Very briefly, I can say that O4S selected a number of strategies and they implement them. Each strategy enables different bookmakers and different volumes. We use the mainstream high street bookmakers for this, let me describe them as the big 7-8 so you all understand the names, together with an orbitx and Matchbook accounts provided by our supported agents. In addition, we use AsianOdds provided by AsianConnect88, but all major tools of this kind would do the job.
2. We monitor the performance of a bot operating with 4 bookmakers. I prefer not to mention the names of these bookmakers as I don't want to wake them up. These bets are placed for a number of our members who expressed the interest for this kind of action. We do not want to publish more information about this bot, as the owner is an individual and prefers to manage his services in a discreet way. Most of the guys that keep a close relationship with the forum know who I m talking about.
3. We receive reports from a small number of members who practice value betting online.
4. We receive reports from a small number of members who practice value betting offline in the shops of their country/city. We gave our word that we will not disclose countries and names as this would possibly create a damage to their business.

Because of this projects we were contacted by a number of individuals and companies that would also like to participate. At the same time, we are brainstorming with a number of companies and individuals and we explore Value Betting as well, as it seems to us as a new science. The possibilities are really huge. All these created massive work to be done that we can not even handle in terms of time and manpower. We are trying to put things in order.

We monitor an other bot project provided by a company and we are impressed by the results. It is not included in the ABVI currently. As it is not possible to bring this product out as it is right now, we provide our opinion for a smaller project that will come out in the market when it is ready, and it will target specifically people who would like to value bet with their own ID having a small bankroll to invest, looking for good performances.

Very briefly. Top arbers are making 12-16% of their balance monthly. Middle size arbers are somewhere to 6-12%. Inexperienced arbers are somewhere between 2 and 6%. Newbies might be in the negative side as well. Under specific circumstances, Value Betting can offer far more than 16% monthly. We are also surprised and impressed by the findings of ABVI.

We now understand that ABVI should be segmented to different smaller projects, because each project is running in a different speed and performance. Also, each project is able to cover the needs of a small group of people as we cant find a one fits all system. We will segment ABVI in the future. We will include more projects. Also, we will encourage some of these projects to come out with a name and a company, in the same way that Attila did.

Also, I would like to inform you that all projects come with a cost, and all of these project leaders request their cut in terms of percentages or monthly fees. No lunch is free. These costs are not presented in the ABVI and would indeed lower the performance and the profits that comes to players hands.

We thank you all for the interest in this index.
francescosol
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:30 pm

congrats to all ppls working in the project, for this very good performance.
JulianTorres
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:22 am

Arbusers wrote: 1. Odds4Stats under the guidance of Attila Pásztor are placing the bets manually. These bets are placed on our personal accounts. Very briefly, I can say that O4S selected a number of strategies and they implement them. Each strategy enables different bookmakers and different volumes. We use the mainstream high street bookmakers for this, let me describe them as the big 7-8 so you all understand the names, together with an orbitx and Matchbook accounts provided by our supported agents. In addition, we use AsianOdds provided by AsianConnect88, but all major tools of this kind would do the job.

Mr Arbuser, are all the bets selected by the O4S's strategies in the 1X2 market?

The others projects are also betting on football?

I came here wanting to learn arbitrage, but now I want to keep value betting. This is like poker, +EV moves will bring profit in the long run.

I know this might be precipitated, but can O4S share the strategies used in the index? I mean, I can sign up to the site and find some nice strategies, but probably they have already found the best ones.

I'm not saying for free (O4S can pm me if necessary to talk and make some deal).

Again, great work Mr. Arbuser! Can't wait to see this month results!
arbusers
Administrator

Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:06 am

All bets placed by O4S are in 1X2 markets.
The vast majority of bets are also in football. Notice that our members sending reports for the projects, do not mention what markets they use. Theoretically it could be anything.
One has to have a spherical view of smart gambling, so you better not reject any way of action against another.
As for the rest of the questions about O4S, I believe they will not share their strategies, but you can contact them directly and discuss with them.
Thank you.
15cnbrk12345
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:54 pm

First. I dont know if it is the right place to ask. If it is not i'm sorry.

Secondly, amazing job. Thanks to all who involves.

I opened an account on O4S. if i'm right we can just check past season and also past matches of recent seasons' valuebet strategies but it doesn't show us future values.

I made some strategies on my own but i don't know how will i be able to see the bets that fit with my strategies. I mean coming matches not past.

Sorry for my english:).

Return to “Value betting talk”