panini world cup sticker albums

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: panini world cup sticker albums  (Read 647 times)
DPG

View Profile

DPG

panini world cup sticker albums
« on: March 29, 2018, 01:28:52 AM »

apparently a panini world cup 2018 sticker albums costs £773 to complete.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2018/03/28/773-outrageous-cost-collecting-stickers-paninis-2018-world/

how are kids supposed to afford that?
arbusers
Administrator
Pro

View Profile WWW

arbusers

Re: panini world cup sticker albums
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2018, 06:26:14 AM »

I wonder how Panini calculates inflation. The justification given in regards to social media is a joke. Maybe someone should calculate mailing fees to swap stickers unless Panini thinks that all social media friends live in the same neighborhood.

On the other hand. Panini might be a good chance to explain to a kid things about inflation and how companies are ripping off.
jim7

View Profile

jim7

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2018, 02:59:44 PM »

Wow I use to collect stickers for that album!! What I think is that Panini has redirected the target, since as I see the album is more directed to adults than for kids, however, it is still a lot of money, but for sure many fans will get it anyways...
KC83

View Profile

KC83

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2018, 09:33:40 PM »

apparently a panini world cup 2018 sticker albums costs £773 to complete.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2018/03/28/773-outrageous-cost-collecting-stickers-paninis-2018-world/

how are kids supposed to afford that?
You can always buy all the stickers from ebay or panini and give it to Your kid day by day, my daughter was obsessed at one point with kinder eggs, she was collecting disney princesses, but constantly was getting the same one, I have checked ebay and I found that I can buy them, but some of them cost 15 quits each cos they were rare, so I talked her out of collecting them :)
Introduced saving :)
jim7

View Profile

jim7

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2018, 04:27:22 PM »

hhahaha really? but even if u by the box, u r not compleeetly sure that u will get all stickers...
Pages: [1]
Print