RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Question on deposit with Mastercard

Ask anything about smart gambling
jan100
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Question on deposit with Mastercard

Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:40 pm

Which bookmakers let you withdraw to moneybookers/neteller after depositing with mastercard?

Some credit the amount back to the card, some force you to withdraw via bank wire. But are they any that don't force you to do that?

Thank you in advance.
Qwerty5
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Question on deposit with Mastercard

Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:52 am

No bookmaker will let you withdraw to a non-uk mastercard, its a mastercard policy & nothing to do with the bookmakers.
jan100
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:20 am

Yes, but I am looking for a bookmaker that lets me deposit with Mastercard and does not force me to withdraw via bank wire.

By the way, are there any bookmakers that let you withdraw via Moneybookers after depositing with VISA card?
Qwerty5
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:16 am

Bookmakers operate a closed loop policy, therefore whatever you deposit has to be withdrawn ro the same place wherever possible.

Any winnings you should be able to withdraw anyway you want but you may be asked to send in docs to prove its going back to you.
jan100
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:29 am

No, most of them do not let you withdraw anyway you want. They force you to withdraw via bank via if you deposit with Mastercard.

I am just asking if anyone knows a bookmaker which lets you deposit with Mastercard and withdraw via Moneybookers.
qbet
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:56 pm

It might be possible with Pinnacle. If you deposit via Visa Debit you need to withdraw using MB or wire transfer. Perhaps you can do the same with Mastercard.
Phantasm
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:58 am

This is standard anti money laundering, and is applied by any financial institution and is indeed a legal requirement. Money placed with a third party can only be returned to the source it came from or extensive verification will be required. Stops terrorists and drug barons putting dirty money into a bookie/stockbroker and withdrawing it to a different clean account soon after.

Return to “Newbie's questions”