RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Odds4Stats evaluation

Is this the new hack of smart gambling?
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Odds4Stats evaluation

Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:48 am

During these last years we noticed value betting as a new accelerating trend. Here in arbusers.com we dedicate more time and energy in value betting than any time before as we recognise the potential.

You already know that we are risking our own hard earned capital when trying a product or a service before suggesting it openly to our members. It can’t be more honest than that.

One of the projects that we suggested in the past is Odds4Stats. We contributed in it’s development by providing our insight. Also 12 of our members became beta testers and most of them provided their insight and experience. You can read more about the development here:
index.php/topic,4892.0.html
However, we feel the community didn't evaluate this service correctly. In a gloomy era when profit is earned harder than any time before, we decided stress the Odds4Stats’ option once again.

Before anything else, we would like to speak about Odds4Stats’ management. Run by Attila Pásztor and his team, we know it is hard to find something stronger than this. Old-timers in arbitrage section, members of our forum since day 1, counterparts in a number of projects, our working relationship stands at the highest possible level. Attila Pásztor and his closest associates are people that we personally met and had handshakes to say the least. These are reliable and good people. I m afraid I can’t say that for many people in this industry. As for their attitude and professionalism, they meet the standards of the most exacting sharp player.

As previously mentioned we risk our own capital in every project before suggesting it to others and this is what we do with Odds4stats also. It worths mentioning that we use a mix of sharp and soft bookmakers (Betfair, SBObet,  Pinnacle, Matchbook, Bet365, BetVictor, Bwin, William Hill Marathonbet, Unibet). Both types of bookmakers are positively producing profits. To anticipate some questions we can surely say that soft bookmakers are not getting limited and that includes those bookmakers that usually limit players after just 1 bet. This shows the mathematical approach of this service is correct and adds tremendous value. To our knowledge only 2-3 projects globally allows sharp and profitable action in the long run without exposing players to significant risks. Of course players could add more bookmakers if they wish to.

As for the profitability, that depends massively on the staking plan that one follows. Our bets spawn between 40 and 55 euros. The average stake is 48.96€ respectively. For the last 2 months we have  642 bets, total volumes of 31438€ and profits at 3438€. These brings ROI at 10.93%. At this point we should mention the following.
We have no illusions, negative months will come. This is value betting and we are prepared for red months as we are prepared for greens. This is communicated to us from Odds4Stats team since day 1 and that makes clear they are not selling dreams.
Those who know how this system operates, understand that picking up correct strategies brings you half way there. The strategies picked up for our action were selected by Odds4Stats team and we feel their experience is far bigger than ours. We couldn’t do any better than this. To be realistic, a potential client must be experienced enough to pick up his own strategies, or guided properly by Odds4Stats team. This guidance might come at a cost.

We are keeping detailed stats of Odds4Stats performance and we compare it with other projects that we participate in. The overall experience is great as profits are accumulating and there are no side losses (burnt accounts).
Shawn2k
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Re: Odds4Stats evaluation

Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:19 am

Hi Arbusers,

Have read a little bit about this service. Some of it is very interesting. Anyway; Am I correct if I've understood the model of ODDS4STATS is not about beating the closing line of Pinnacle? It's mostly about statistics?

Do you or anyone have any stats for your bets through this service, and how it is compared to Pinnacle closing line (or just Pinnacle odds at the time the bet is placed)?

Regards Shawn
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Re: Odds4Stats evaluation

Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:00 am

Shawn2k wrote: Hi Arbusers,

Have read a little bit about this service. Some of it is very interesting. Anyway; Am I correct if I've understood the model of ODDS4STATS is not about beating the closing line of Pinnacle? It's mostly about statistics?

Do you or anyone have any stats for your bets through this service, and how it is compared to Pinnacle closing line (or just Pinnacle odds at the time the bet is placed)?

Regards Shawn
I brought your post to the attention of Odds4Stats and I hope they will address your questions.
Since it might take them longer than I hope, I decided to say some more things based on what I see in the reports that I receive.
You are correct to say that it is about statistics and not about beating Pinnacle's closing line. This is a unique approach not based on the belief that if you beat Pinnacle's closing line with a premium equal or bigger than margin, then you will be profitable in the long run. IMO this strategy would work well, with the exception of the value traps. I m about to post an article about the avoidance of value traps that cost much to the players.
In addition, I must say that many of the bets placed are early. O4S notice the value and anticipates a future odds movement. The vast majority of the placed bets, would become an arb if decided to lay them some hours before the game. The vast majority of the bets are indeed beating Pinnacle's closing line.
In smart gambling odds play the major role. The better the odds are, the best your chances are to be profitable.
Yes, we have detailed stats, but these stats do not compare our bets with the closing lines of Pinnacle. I m sure O4S (as statistic freaks) are keeping more detailed stats and could answer your questions in more detail.

Return to “Value betting talk”