Arb profits in percentage form?

Ask anything about smart gambling
Punter69
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Arb profits in percentage form?

Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:36 pm

Hi Arbers

I'm relatively new to sports arbitrage trading.
Could you guys please tell me what are the average profit you can make per month trading....in percentage form please.  30%, 40%, or 50% ? What are we looking at without any bonuses?

Rebel betting is advertising around 20% on their sales page but the software's shows trades of 1% to 5% on average per trade. Now even with a 1% trade per day that's already 30% and better. That's of course if you can get all your capital through.

More importantly, what is the maximum bet recommended at a bookie for them not to get suspicious too soon?  €100, €200 on a bet or what?

I would really appreciate the feedback.

Thanks in advance
arber_PL
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Re: Arb profits in percentage form?

Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:34 am

Depends on your capital and amount of bookies available.
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:18 pm

my monthly earnings are about 4% of my bankroll that I use all month. but actualy a return of 2% of total bankroll, as I half my roll is only used occasionally when I get a streak of winnings into one side of the bets (usually Pinnacle lol) which leaves the exchanges short of cash.
Never trust a goose!!!
Punter69
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:10 am

€500 with around 20 bookies
arber_PL
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:44 am

Punter69 wrote:

Better don't burn accounts with small stakes. With this money choose 5 books and place bigger stakes till you can. Then move to another ones.
yo
yorkjoss

Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:57 am

dealer wins wrote: when I get a streak of winnings into one side of the bets (usually Pinnacle lol) which leaves the exchanges short of cash.
you were posting not that long ago that you'd been winning on the exchanges for a long period of time???
Trevorr
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:06 am

Punter69 wrote:

Do you have only 500EUR?  :o It's not really worth the effort, even if you are from very poor country(they will limit you very quickly in that case).
Alfa1234
Totally Pro

Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:10 am

I suggest you concentrate on 1 bookie with Pinnacle and an exchange.  Take the bonus, roll it over without taking advantage of their soft odds or lose it at that bookie (win at the exchange) and move on.  Grow your bankroll that way.  Don't waste the accounts with small amounts like that.
Punter69
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:48 pm

Ok thanks for that answer which makes sense.....don't burn your accounts with small stakes.

Ok but still....once I have a bigger bank roll, what is the percentage return we looking at per month?

I see alot that people mention Pinnacle as a bookie to definitely include. The thing is they hammer you with a withdrawal fee of atleaSt 3% .Does that not eat up the profit?
yo
yorkjoss

Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:59 pm

Punter69 wrote: Ok thanks for that answer which makes sense.....don't burn your accounts with small stakes.

Ok but still....once I have a bigger bank roll, what is the percentage return we looking at per month?

I see alot that people mention Pinnacle as a bookie to definitely include. The thing is they hammer you with a withdrawal fee of atleaSt 3% .Does that not eat up the profit?
successful arbers think for themselves, they work out ways to make money and through trial and error
they find ways of making arbing pay.

this is what you have to do Punter69, not come on to a forum and ask the same questions that have been asked
a 100+ times by a 100+ guys just like you, it is lazy, naive and stupid to expect guys to tell you what you want to hear.

maybe you don't like my words but believe me if you are to be a success at arbing i suggest you give up on your
futile attempts to get the information you need handed to you on a plate and start making the proper effort required.
Punter69
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:11 pm

yorkjoss wrote:
Punter69 wrote: Ok thanks for that answer which makes sense.....don't burn your accounts with small stakes.

successful arbers think for themselves, they work out ways to make money and through trial and error

this is what you have to do Punter69, not come on to a forum and ask the same questions that have been asked
a 100+ times by a 100+ guys just like you, it is lazy, naive and stupid to expect guys to tell you what you want to hear.

maybe you don't like my words but believe me if you are to be a success at arbing i suggest you give up on your
futile attempts to get the information you need handed to you on a plate and start making the proper effort required.
yorkjoss wrote:

Yorkjoss,  of course it's easier to come on to a forum and ask these questions rather then to go out there and learn the hard way. It's not stupid, it's actually kind of clever.

If you don't want to give useful feedback then you can just keep quite. But I see your comments are just like that.( the same with dealer wins).  You try to put people down. Maybe you should investigate yourself.

Go troll somewhere else!
dealer wins
Totally Pro

Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:28 pm

yorkjoss wrote:
dealer wins wrote: when I get a streak of winnings into one side of the bets (usually Pinnacle lol) which leaves the exchanges short of cash.
you were posting not that long ago that you'd been winning on the exchanges for a long period of time???
Since Feb its all going the other way now lol

Bloody annoying why cant it even out its a pain (And a cost) to keep moving money in and out of Pinny!
Never trust a goose!!!
yo
yorkjoss

Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:32 pm

of course punter69 you don't like my answer, the truth often hurts

you will wait a very long time waiting for the answers you want, maybe you should read my words again
and take my advice as that is the best information you are going to get.

successful arbing is for smart guys who are prepared to work and learn, you are even too lazy to read through
the forum because if you did you would not be asking the questions you are asking.

if I was a new arber I'd spend days reading this forum looking for gems of information, not just posting the most
basic of questions which is what you are doing punter69.
yo
yorkjoss

Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:34 pm

dealer wins wrote:
yorkjoss wrote:
Since Feb its all going the other way now lol

Bloody annoying why cant it even out its a pain (And a cost) to keep moving money in and out of Pinny!
for me it's only one way for a long time, massive profits on betfair and losing with bookmakers and it's not
what i want!
Alfa1234
Totally Pro

Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:03 pm

You guys are weird...I wish I'd stop winning at my local bookmakers for a while.  ;D

@Punter69, Yorkyoss actually gave good advice.  Read the forum, and I mean the entire forum.  Every single post.  All of your questions will be answered and you will learn a LOT.  Much more than you'll gain from this thread because no-one here will give you any real valid info.  There are a lot of new members here every year, very few last longer than a few months because they believe arbing to be easy and don't see it as a full time job.  It is easy for a short time, untill you burn your accounts...then it gets very difficult. 

Return to “Newbie's questions”