orbit exchange

Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: orbit exchange  (Read 4593 times)
tarzan
Has some experience

View Profile

tarzan

orbit exchange
« on: April 19, 2018, 12:04:05 AM »

Somebody has expirience with them?
Asianconnect has them.
blizard

View Profile

blizard

Re: orbit exchange
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2018, 11:59:04 PM »

I am Interested too , since 21bet is temporarily down...  they seem similar "powered by betfair".

Does they have the same isues ? because i hear its a problem with betfair.

ps
Assian connect seems better than bet-football.com that i am trying to register with ...
zveka

View Profile

zveka

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2018, 10:37:44 AM »

I am Interested too , since 21bet is temporarily down...  they seem similar "powered by betfair".

Does they have the same isues ? because i hear its a problem with betfair.

ps
Assian connect seems better than bet-football.com that i am trying to register with ...

orbit is OK,  betfair is OK only 21bet is down they are not serious, they have a lot of problems also with max be 40eur i m not sure why are they still present
jim7

View Profile

jim7

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2018, 01:53:56 PM »

they are just another mirror site of betfair... I use 9wickets that is also mirror of betfair.
treycolo18

View Profile

treycolo18

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2018, 05:21:54 PM »

Do they charge PC 9wickets?
jim7

View Profile

jim7

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2018, 09:30:31 AM »

No, no pc charged in 9wickets. I opened with bet ibc I dont know which  other brokers offer that
Alicon

View Profile

Alicon

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2018, 08:02:30 PM »

Asianconnect has them.

hi
are you sure asianconnect has orbit exchange?
vendetta

View Profile

vendetta

« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2018, 07:57:17 AM »

Asianconnect has them.

hi
are you sure asianconnect has orbit exchange?

Yep...

Preferred Service *
Select one or more products below.

AsianOdds
    BetISN
    Matchbook
    Maxbet
    Pinnacle
    SBObet
    Singbet
    Skype Betting
    9Wickets
    ORBIT

That is in the Right of the page from the link that you insert! ;)
blizard

View Profile

blizard

« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2018, 06:36:07 AM »

I receivet that mail from agent thats i am registered to orbit, but dont understand what it means....  any explanation will be nice:)

"Starting from June 11th, 2018, all our SBO accounts will be settled at 50% (previously 100%) - Therefore your balance starting from June 11th may be altered to reflect this change. All bets that are placed up until June 11th will remain being settled at 100%.

This is something that the bookmaker have forced all agents/account providers"
Alfa1234
Pro

View Profile

Alfa1234

« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2018, 08:39:34 AM »

I receivet that mail from agent thats i am registered to orbit, but dont understand what it means....  any explanation will be nice:)

"Starting from June 11th, 2018, all our SBO accounts will be settled at 50% (previously 100%) - Therefore your balance starting from June 11th may be altered to reflect this change. All bets that are placed up until June 11th will remain being settled at 100%.

It has nothing to do with you, only applies if you have an SBObet account.

It's very bad news though...sharp limits keep dropping everywhere.  First Pinnacle, now SBO as well.
thorocska

View Profile

thorocska

« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2018, 12:00:13 PM »

It's very bad news though...sharp limits keep dropping everywhere.  First Pinnacle, now SBO as well.

Why are they dropping limits? Isn't only the turnover counts for them? They make the profit with a big turnover as I know.
Alfa1234
Pro

View Profile

Alfa1234

« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2018, 12:47:02 PM »

Why are they dropping limits? Isn't only the turnover counts for them? They make the profit with a big turnover as I know.

By dropping limits for sharp winning players (or in this case, forcing agents to take 50% share in their bets), they will increase profits because a winner is still a winner and taking money away from them.  Basically if you force your sharp players to only bet half as much as normal, and those sharp players usually win, you will be adjusting your odds and keep all the info they provide by betting the odds they want, but only pay half for that information.

Maybe some of the agents will not force this upon selected, non long term winning clients by taking the 50% risk themselves. 
arbusers
Administrator
Pro

View Profile WWW

arbusers

« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2018, 04:31:07 PM »

The traffic that goes to bookmakers through agents is sharper than normal traffic through other channels. Pinnacle is not happy with this kind of traffic and now we are adding SBObet on the list.
One way or another sharp players will find the way to push their action where it should go, that is for sure.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2018, 05:12:09 PM by Arbusers » Logged
thorocska

View Profile

thorocska

« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2018, 05:11:58 PM »

I have registered an Orbit account today via AsianConnect.
I see different money volumes on BetFair and on Orbit for the same market.
For example I put a back bet for 1.66 with 75 EUR stake and I see this on official Betfair site as 45 EUR. Both account are using EUR as currency.
Any idea why this happens?

Please see the following screenshots. (I hit refresh at the same time before made the screenshots.)
https://imgur.com/a/wjaMSWV
Manos35

View Profile

Manos35

« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2019, 12:26:44 PM »

Yes..i also had account on Orbit. That happen because Orbit take a 30%  risk on some sports and 40% risk on other sports.So if your stake is 100 euro on Orbit  at Bf you can see only 60 or 70 euro!!
Pages: [1] 2
Print