Orbit Exchange - Insiders Reviews

A place to compare agents, services and offers.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Orbit Exchange - Insiders Reviews

Sun Jan 01, 2023 5:00 pm

Gambling regulation in several countries restricted access to the real thing called Betfair. Bettors who badly needed an exchange were looking for a substitute. Brokers and agents offered a new white-label exchange called Orbit exchange. This might give, to a large extent, a similar experience to Betfair. However, as I said several times before, this style of betting comes with an extra layer of risk. It is not the same as betting in a shop, a terminal down the corner or Betfair directly. Agents (and Orbit) are offering valuable solutions and for these solutions, there is an extra layer of risk.

Let's have a look at the most important characteristics of an Orbit exchange account:

- We have to highlight from the very beginning, that the Orbit exchange is not identical to Betfair. However, the odds are identical.
- The minimum bet is 7 Euros, but you could negotiate something different with the brokers/agent who will offer the Orbit exchange account.
- Another important characteristic of Orbit exchange is that it comes without Premium Charges, opposing to Betfair. Premium Charges is a key factor that made several professional bettors not use Betfair, but somehow Orbit managed to avoid them. This is a strong card.
- Most agents will offer Orbit exchange with a commission rate of 3% and this is much lower compared to Betfair.
- Keep in mind, some agents might decide to impose a much higher commission rate (i.e 6%) if they determine that your account is not producing any profits for them. You can always register at a different agent and start over again, but be sure they will again profile you. Alternatively, you can jump to Piwi247 exchange to enjoy a similar service (link at the end of this post).
- In addition, some agents might limit your account, by not allowing you to have an exposure above a certain height.

These are the most important features and we believe Orbit could substitute Betfair successfully. You should take all these factors into account before opening an account in Orbit exchange.

It is worth mentioning that a number of fund passers might be using Orbit exchange for their illegal or dubious activities. It seems that Orbit is very good at profiling players, maybe they get help from Betfair directly, so if you intend to do anything like this, there is a good possibility you end in tears.

It is also worth mentioning some bad sides of Orbit (and possibly Betfair) you should take into account before using them. One of our members had his Orbit account frozen with no access to the balance of a substantial height. The case came under our scrutiny and we concluded that our member found an edge against Orbit and Betfair and therefore drunk the juice that otherwise would end up to them. It is common in our forum, several members did the same to Betfair and Pinnacle in the past. This is because they are smarter than their traders and their models. You might be surprised but these people do exist.
What was Orbit's reaction? There was no reaction actually. They decided to follow the DDD tactic, (Delay, Discourage, Don't Inform) in order to discourage the player. This is not a fair game, and it shows the low ethics in this industry. Once again, it is a clear sign that if a player is smarter than them, he/she should not go to extremes exploiting any edge, because the other side will not play a fair game.
On the flip side, Orbit could very easily claim that all Betfair white-labels have the same issues, because in the end, all similar cases are handled by Betfair. However, there is no proof this statement is valid, and we believe this is not a problem for the player because the player is doing business with Orbit and the agents, not Betfair.

For the time being, AsianConnect, BetInAsia and PremiumTradings are offering Orbit exchange accounts and we suggest you use one of these 3 agents if you are about to ask for an Orbit account. You can have a more detailed look at agents in our portal and of course, don't forget to be referred by arbusers so you get all the benefits for our members, including the cash back we secured. Not to mention being under the arbusers umbrella for peace of mind.

It goes without saying that you should check with the laws of your country to see if you are within legal frames to use an agent or Orbit.

If you are not sure which agent is better for you, contact us via PM, email or Skype.

We are always here to help and will go to extremes for members who are referred by arbusers.

Compare agents here: portal/compare-agents/
Read more about Piwi247: piwi247-t8147/
tarzan
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Orbit Exchange

Sun Jan 01, 2023 5:18 pm

Orbit Exchange increase my commission from 3 to 6% today .Somebody else has the same expirience?
AUAvi
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Orbit Exchange

Sun Jan 01, 2023 7:31 pm

They do it for winning customers.

If you don't mind, can you share how much you were in profit with them?
DPG
Has experience

Orbit Exchange

Sun Jan 01, 2023 8:23 pm

It's because they have soft odds and are losing money.
tarzan
Has experience

Orbit Exchange

Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:01 pm

About 20 000 euro for one year
tarzan
Has experience

Orbit Exchange

Sun Jan 01, 2023 10:02 pm

One month ago Orbit exchange increase commission from 3 to 6%...today I have got an email from them
Good day!
We are writing to let you know that your betting exchange account has been temporarily suspended due to sudden increase of commission settings from 6% to 10% on winning bets which was imposed by our up-line on your account.

I this regard we would like to confirm if you Agree with the increase in your commission setting in order to re-open your account and continue betting with exchange account.

If in case the new commission setting is not agreeable with you we suggest that you transfer your fund to other to other accounts to continue betting on your favourite sporting event.

We thank you for your understanding on this matter and we are looking forward to your response.

Greedy SOB!!!
djordjeno
Has experience

Orbit Exchange

Sun Jan 01, 2023 10:28 pm

On my account is still 3% but I am limited to 3000e exposure.
Yngwie
Pro
ProProProPro

Orbit Exchange

Sun Jan 01, 2023 11:28 pm

Before, you could increase your Orbit exposure limit by contacting upline. It looks like Asian Connect changed their Orbit policy. Before, I could have 15-20k exposure on a single event. Few days ago, I contacted Asian Connect upline and asked about it. They said my limit is 3000€. I said they must be mistaken because I'm sure my limit was higher. Then they said they updated limits for all users on 15 October and set to 3k. However, it's not too much problem. I'm using my Orbit with BetinAsia and didn't had any problems so far. They increase your limit without ant problem. They also offer Betmantra which is much better then orbit. When it comes to Betfair Exchange tools, BIA is better then AC.
LuziOrlik
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Orbit Exchange

Mon Jan 02, 2023 8:00 pm

Just write to your Broker to lift up the limit
campeones
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Orbit Exchange

Mon Jan 02, 2023 8:12 pm

I have only good words for BetInAsia. I consider them as the must-have agent together with Sportmarket. Even though AsianConnect is the oldest and the one that made agent style betting available to all, their students overpass them.
djordjeno
Has experience

Orbit Exchange

Mon Jan 02, 2023 8:35 pm

Nope, they can't because it is decision by UpLine.
I already asked.
Grzech
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Orbit Exchange

Mon Jan 02, 2023 9:17 pm

Today I noticed that after logging the amounts at odds are higher by about 60% than at betfair. It seems that Orbit has started to take %bets on itself. Do you have it too? I'm a bit worried, because that's what led 21bet exchange to bankruptcy.
samar0013
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Orbit Exchange

Mon Jan 02, 2023 10:04 pm

Grzech wrote: Today I noticed that after logging the amounts at odds are higher by about 60% than at betfair. It seems that Orbit has started to take %bets on itself. Do you have it too? I'm a bit worried, because that's what led 21bet exchange to bankruptcy.

From which broker you took orbitx?
Chris89_000
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Orbit Exchange

Mon Jan 02, 2023 10:45 pm

I am using Orbitx for a year and I have the same issue with exposure limit, always contact my Broker to increase them. Orbitx should create an application for android and ios, will be very useful  ;)
bettipboy
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Orbit Exchange

Mon Jan 02, 2023 11:58 pm

I have an account with 3.5% commission offered and only 6€ min stake  . Does anybody know if there will be an app provided for Orbit  ?

Return to “General talk about betting agents”