RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

21bet exchange problem...admin that was your suggestion

Info about betting exchanges.
manos
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

21bet exchange problem...admin that was your suggestion

Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:35 am

Admin 2 days now 21bet stops their exchange services and i cannot withdraw my balance from there.
You promoted 21bet from here(i cannot find the topic anymore)with very positive comments,so i want to give us some explanation.

Is 21bet a scam bookie?Before you start to promote 21bet did you made any research about this bookie?
tarzan
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Re: 21bet exchange problem...admin that was your suggestion

Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:38 am

I have also funds there!
neopas
Pro
ProProProPro

Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:44 am

They might be back later today:
https://exchange.21bet.com

Due to technical issues beyond our control, the 21bet exchange is currently unavailable.
Rest assured that all of your pending bets are safe and will be honoured.
As yet we are unable to provide a specific date and time for you to access the exchange however we are aiming for Thursday 19th April 2018.
Our customer support team will be able to assist with any queries you have but will not be able to provide any specific information in respect of the 21bet exchange.
We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause you and are working hard to minimalize the disruption.

And they customer service said:
Our technical department does their best to resolve the technical issue regarding this matter.
We hope so it will be resolved as soon as possible, but we cannot predict exactly when.
neopas
Pro
ProProProPro

Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:32 pm

manos wrote: Admin 2 days now 21bet stops their exchange services and i cannot withdraw my balance from there.
You promoted 21bet from here(i cannot find the topic anymore)with very positive comments,so i want to give us some explanation.

Is 21bet a scam bookie?Before you start to promote 21bet did you made any research about this bookie?
That was the silliest post of all times. Are you sure you re arbing? Because being an arber requests an intellectual capacity.
Their exchange is down for a reason. Seems the fault is on Betfair's side and not 21Bet. There is a post in their website explaining they have a technical issue. Because of that technical issue you are requesting explanations from their x-affiliate. Give me a pause please.
Judging from your nickname I say you are Greek. Do you ever go to infobeto and request explanations because Stiximan is confiscating money? Some of them were loaded with fortunes and we are not talking about 1-2 accounts.
Do you ever go to SBR and request explanations because they are bet365 affiliates? You know that bet365 locked 100s of Greek accounts for 3 months now and they don't even reply to live chats.
Do you ever ask for explanations from ALPHA channel because the VW Golf you bought was emitting more atmospheric pollutants?
Where is your responsibility as player if you are saying that someone else should do the due diligence for you? What is next? Ask the affiliate, the radio, or the TV that advertises a bookmaker to deliver the money in your door?
And in the end...let me guess. You didn't even ask for a withdrawal and you are not referred by the boss and you ask him to come to your help.
Give us a pause Manos. There is a bottom at every stupidity.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:00 pm

manos did you request a payment that was rejected for a reason?
Also, please pass me via pm your username or e-mail used to register your account together with your permission to ask 21Bet about your account.
Thank you.
sideprofits
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:04 pm

It's a Betfair problem and not 21bet.
21Bet
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:21 pm

Hi All,

I'd like to apologise for all the inconvenience caused so far - Betfair is currently experiencing some technical difficulties which have resulted in the 21Bet Exchange being temporarily unavailable. Another unfortunate impact of this is that players are currently unable to see their Exchange balance. Please be assured that your funds are still secure in your account and as soon as the 21Bet Exchange is back live, you will be able to access your funds as normal.

We are working hard with Betfair to resolve this issue ASAP and hope to have a solution in the next 24hrs. I'd like to thank you all again for your patience and I will post again on here as soon as there is an update.

Best regards,
21Bet Team
manos
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:15 pm

neopas wrote:
manos wrote: Admin 2 days now 21bet stops their exchange services and i cannot withdraw my balance from there.

That was the silliest post of all times. Are you sure you re arbing? Because being an arber requests an intellectual capacity.
Their exchange is down for a reason. Seems the fault is on Betfair's side and not 21Bet. There is a post in their website explaining they have a technical issue. Because of that technical issue you are requesting explanations from their x-affiliate. Give me a pause please.
Judging from your nickname I say you are Greek. Do you ever go to infobeto and request explanations because Stiximan is confiscating money? Some of them were loaded with fortunes and we are not talking about 1-2 accounts.
Do you ever go to SBR and request explanations because they are bet365 affiliates? You know that bet365 locked 100s of Greek accounts for 3 months now and they don't even reply to live chats.
Do you ever ask for explanations from ALPHA channel because the VW Golf you bought was emitting more atmospheric pollutants?
Where is your responsibility as player if you are saying that someone else should do the due diligence for you? What is next? Ask the affiliate, the radio, or the TV that advertises a bookmaker to deliver the money in your door?
And in the end...let me guess. You didn't even ask for a withdrawal and you are not referred by the boss and you ask him to come to your help.
As i said (pneymatika ka8ysterhmene neopa) the page was promoted from this site with extremely good comments from the moderator .
I trusted the mod here.I was "speaking" with mod and forum members here.I had a message who promoted 21bet to my inbox here.
The issue here is not if im referred  by the mod (bosses have the dogs).....can you understand this?Its about reliability of this forum.

...and yes my little kazanokefale friend,i am an arber.For me_ and i think for the most members here_ being an arber requires basic intellect and maths.If you think that y are "giving" a lot then just gamble .
As for the other of topic(about bet365 and stoiximan),you can never know what players did .Im arbing (no account limits) with bet365  for 4years.With stoiximan 3 years,i never ever had a problem with them.Do you know how many cases about account closure there are?You cannot believe(lol) all of them,there are not so many bookies...
...of course you guess wrong,i request for a withdrawal.

Yes,i agree there is a bottom for stupidity...but you are at the peak.
Last edited by manos on Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
neopas
Pro
ProProProPro

Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:36 am

First of all you don't seem to understand the previous posts reconfirming your deficit of intellect.
Secondly I reported your post together with all the French.
Lastly what is this all about? Prove who has it bigger? If you started with bet365 4 years ago then you are still a baby in arbing.
balls of steele
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:57 am

manos you have a message in your inbox promoting 21bet from Rebel Betting too.
https://www.rebelbetting.com/blog/21bet-exchange-added
Did you complain to Rebel Betting?
Is Rebel Betting reliable?
Alfa1234
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:57 am

manos wrote:
neopas wrote:

As i said (pneymatika ka8ysterhmene neopa) the page was promoted from this site with extremely good comments from the moderator .
I trusted the mod here.I was "speaking" with mod and forum members here.I had a message who promoted 21bet to my inbox here.
The issue here is not if im referred  by the mod (bosses have the dogs).....can you understand this?Its about reliability of this forum.

...and yes my little kazanokefale friend,i am an arber.For me_ and i think for the most members here_ being an arber requires basic intellect and maths.If you think that y are "giving" a lot then just gamble .
As for the other of topic(about bet365 and stoiximan),you can never know what players did .Im arbing (no account limits) with bet365  for 4years.With stoiximan 3 years,i never ever had a problem with them.Do you know how many cases about account closure there are?You cannot believe(lol) all of them,there are not so many bookies...
...of course you guess wrong,i request for a withdrawal.

Yes,i agree there is a bottom for stupidity...but you are at the peak.
So you believe the forum to be unreliable because the owner failed to anticipate 21bet would have technical problems 4 months after he started promoting the site.  Would you like next weeks lottery numbers as well, while you're at it?
manos
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:31 am

Its about reliability...i insist.
When im looking for new bookies i know where to "go" and how to value what i read.If i found info here im looking also for admin comments,if i found something on sbr i value only its members comments.They promote a lot of scam sites and they "bury" good bookies.They also delete the most of negative comments if involves a bookie they promote.
The fact that i can still find my post here is positive.

Neopa... i also use marathonbet for more than 4 years....

Admin, i cant give you my username yet.Do you have any news about the situation?
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:51 pm

I once again kindly ask you to provide a username or an e-mail used for the registration, or any other clue, together with your permission to ask 21Bet about your account. I don't see any other way how our forum could help you. If we don't have any clue from your side we will not keep anyone as a hostage and we will not allow anyone's degrade indefinitely.
Manos, while you are looking for our comments in order to determine who is reliable and who is not at the same time you are questioning our forum's reliability. This is controversial.
We understand that players are not having access to their exchange accounts and this is not fair. 21bet already apologised with their representative in the forum.
As for the latest on 21Bet's situation, you can contact them via live chat 24/7 and have a more direct picture of what is going on.
Still it is not clear if you requested a withdrawal that was rejected from 21Bet, or if you are requesting a withdrawal publicly through our forum. If the later is the case I m afraid things do not work like this.
Lastly, we kindly advise you not to insult other members of the forum as your wording even in Greekglish is beyond the limits of the forum. We would suggest that you keep your account alive and intact, because you obviously want to use it.
Thank you.
sideprofits
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:54 pm

sideprofits wrote: It's a Betfair problem and not 21bet.
I once again repeat my self. The sooner everyone understands it the better.
neopas
Pro
ProProProPro

Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:35 pm

It is now time for MADAFAKA to jump in.  ;D ;D ;D

Yorkjoss your new friend (or idol in the mirror maybe?) called me a d.ckhead and a retard.
I dont think these 2 words compare with silliest post.
Give me a pause.
Dont play stupid, it is obvious that his concern might not be that legitimate. Read his posts and if you are an arber as you claim you will get it.
Last edited by neopas on Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Exchanges”