RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

21bet exchange problem...admin that was your suggestion

Info about betting exchanges.
yo
yorkjoss

Re: 21bet exchange problem...admin that was your suggestion

Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:03 pm

neopas wrote: It is now time for MADAFAKA to jump in.  ;D ;D ;D

Yorkjoss your new friend (or idol in the mirror maybe?) called me a d.ckhead and a retard.
I dont think these 2 words compare with silliest post.
Give me a pause.
Dont play stupid, it is obvious that his concern might not be that legitimate. Read his posts and if you are an arber as you claim you will get it.
maybe the guy insulted you as you insulted him with your opening post and started the insults,
it was your bad behaviour neopas that caused this thread to get insulting.

now you say "Dont play stupid, it is obvious that his concern might not be that legitimate."

who appointed you to decide what might or might not be legitimate? and then you think it's ok to say
it was the silliest post of all time for something which in your opinion only "might" not be legitimate

whether i claim or not to be an arber is of no concern to you neopas, I read the forum and i shook my head
at what you wrote, it was bad, this is a forum and manos did nothing wrong with his opening post and you
thought it was a good idea to ridicule him, you'll have your reasons for this of course.

if a guy joins a bookmaker from reading the advertising banners on here and then this bookmaker goes offline
and he is worried about or can't get at his balance then he was perfectly entitled to make the post he made
and was not a silly post at all, let alone the silliest post of all time which was a ridiculous comment.
Last edited by yorkjoss on Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
neopas
Pro
ProProProPro

Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:48 pm

You continue pretending stupid so well you should go for the oscars. Don't waste your time in gambling change career now. Or maybe you don’t pretend?
The guy refuses to reveal his account even though the boss is begging him. Someone comes for his help and manos refuses. Why is that? Maybe he has something to hide?
manos claims that he is using bet365 and stihiman for 3-4 years. This is not possible you know. How many are there in this planet who could do that? 5-10? Yorkjoss do you believe manos is one of them?
Here is a possible plot. We have seen even more vivid than this, don't deny it.
manos abused 21Bet. 21Bet got him. Then manos comes here accusing 21bet for a withdrawal. Notice that manos did not confirm yet if he requested a withdrawal. manos, that clever guy who plays with bet365 without being limited for 4+ years claims that he was fooled by the forum (who by the way is no longer advertising 21bet) and he says that both 21bet and arbusers are scam.
This is called extortion Yorkjoss.
If he is following forum’s paradigm, why didn’t he withdraw all balance 1 month ago when forum stopped advertising 21bet?
How about this? manos has a 2 years old 21bet account and he should be the one informing us about 21bet and he claims that he was fooled by the forum.
For as long manos is not revealing his account he is a scam and has a hidden agenda.
No-one is stupid here and you can’ expect us to believe al the stories that one could say.
balls of steele
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:51 pm

manos give your username to admin. For as long as you don't, you are bullshitting people.
bankster
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:04 pm

Here are the 2 most valuable posts.
sideprofits wrote: It's a Betfair problem and not 21bet.
balls of steele wrote: manos give your username to admin. For as long as you don't, you are bullshitting people.
21Bet should fix the problem and give access to people's accounts asap, no question about it, but accusing the forum for a technical issue of 21Bet is simply insane.
yo
yorkjoss

Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:11 pm

neopas wrote: You continue pretending stupid so well you should go for the oscars. Don't waste your time in gambling change career now. Or maybe you don’t pretend?
The guy refuses to reveal his account even though the boss is begging him. Someone comes for his help and manos refuses. Why is that? Maybe he has something to hide?
manos claims that he is using bet365 and stihiman for 3-4 years. This is not possible you know. How many are there in this planet who could do that? 5-10? Yorkjoss do you believe manos is one of them?
Here is a possible plot. We have seen even more vivid than this, don't deny it.
manos abused 21Bet. 21Bet got him. Then manos comes here accusing 21bet for a withdrawal. Notice that manos did not confirm yet if he requested a withdrawal. manos, that clever guy who plays with bet365 without being limited for 4+ years claims that he was fooled by the forum (who by the way is no longer advertising 21bet) and he says that both 21bet and arbusers are scam.
This is called extortion Yorkjoss.
If he is following forum’s paradigm, why didn’t he withdraw all balance 1 month ago when forum stopped advertising 21bet?
How about this? manos has a 2 years old 21bet account and he should be the one informing us about 21bet and he claims that he was fooled by the forum.
For as long manos is not revealing his account he is a scam and has a hidden agenda.
No-one is stupid here and you can’ expect us to believe al the stories that one could say.
of course i am clearly not as smart as you neopas, looks like you've got it all figured out, I thought maybe he
didn't give his username as he was worrried about how he would have been treated by them after his words
on the forum but as i said not as smart as you neopas.

whether his initial post was legitimate or not? he was entitled to post it, you are very good neopas at ridiculing
and at questioning people's intellect and very quick to insult.

many bookmakers who fail and cost many arbers over the years have began their demise with a "technical" problem

the OP was perfectly entitled to make his post, those who ridiculed him and particularly you neopas should be ashamed,
it's not impossible this guy is highlighting quite a serious issue?
neopas
Pro
ProProProPro

Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:21 pm

yorkjoss wrote: I thought maybe he
didn't give his username as he was worrried about how he would have been treated by them after his words
What you are saying is that everyone is entitled to call others scams without having to prove anything.
balls of steele wrote: manos give your username to admin. For as long as you don't, you are bullshitting people.
treycolo18
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:33 pm

I believe there was a question mark after the word SCAM.so it was just a question not a direct implication of scam.
Last edited by treycolo18 on Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:40 pm

treycolo18 wrote: I believe there was a question mark after the word SCAM.so it was just a question not a direct implication of scam.
Even though there is a questionmark from manos about 21bet being a scam, there is no question mark about our forum being unreliable.
manos wrote: Its about reliability of this forum.
arbusers
Administrator

Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:44 pm

Forum members should stop insults.
Thank you.
manos
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:21 pm

yorkjoss wrote: of course i am clearly not as smart as you neopas, looks like you've got it all figured out, I thought maybe he
Exactly...
...i dont know witch way admin is related with 21bet or other bookmakers,i will not reveal my username here...in this kind of forum.
But as it seems neopas has his opinion from the start of this topic.Its true ,that guy has figured out everything, neopas "dont play stupid" ,you did.

...and im not lying,not about the withdrawal request and for sure not about my accounts.
There are ways to avoid limitation.If someone serious interesting about arbing he will find his solution.

As for the part of "who insult who" ,my intention was to send neopas boss a message about his way of perceive things.
Last edited by manos on Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
arbusers
Administrator

Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:28 pm

Manos, we kindly ask you for the 3rd time to provide via a PM a username or an e-mail used for the registration, or any other clue, together with your permission to ask 21Bet about your account. I don't see any other way how our forum could help you. If we don't have any clue from your side we will not keep anyone as a hostage and we will not allow anyone's degrade indefinitely.
Thank you.
blizard
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:42 pm

21Bet wrote: Hi All,

I'd like to apologise for all the inconvenience caused so far - Betfair is currently experiencing some technical difficulties which have resulted in the 21Bet Exchange being temporarily unavailable.
Thanks a lot for your answer,  helps a lot to calm down our worries.

Any more info will be helpfull... not good thing that the topic of 21bet was closed.
zveka
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:44 am

all other exchange are up and running without any problems like orbit exchange, whitehorse, 9witcket,... only 21bet have problems also with max bet 40eur :)
they are strange and i don t understand why are they still running this service
arbusers
Administrator

Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:26 am

3 days with no service is too much. 40-50 euro limits on an exchange is too low. Players have every right to complain about these.
manos
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:53 am

Arbusers wrote: Manos, we kindly ask you for the 3rd time to provide via a PM a username or an e-mail used for the registration, or any other clue, together with your permission to ask 21Bet about your account. I don't see any other way how our forum could help you. If we don't have any clue from your side we will not keep anyone as a hostage and we will not allow anyone's degrade indefinitely.
Thank you.
I want you to "push" them about the situation.Im not the only one with account there.I want to know if this problem will be resolved.

I had accounts to 1-2 same style (like 21bet)exchanges after some time they stopped permanently  to offer exchange services but they paid us the same day.
21bet now says that my money is with betfair 2 days ago they told me that  my money are in their system but the support team cannot see them.

Personally i dont think they will reopen the exchange.I think betfair closed them because they offer exchange services to illegal (from betfair side)countrys.
Admin can we get in contact with someone from betfair who knows about the issue?

Return to “Exchanges”