RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

21bet exchange problem...admin that was your suggestion

Info about betting exchanges.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Re: 21bet exchange problem...admin that was your suggestion

Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:09 pm

sun_adit wrote: So frustrated my withdrawal of 2,586.73 euros is still pending after two months. They just ignore my email and reply with the same (technical issue) excuse again and again in their live chat support. Any help from Arbusers?

Thanks!
We are in constant contact with 21bet. To be realistic, the answers that we receive are no different from those that you described. Since we don't have any solid news from their side we no longer contact them in a daily basis. However, we have a contact every 2-3 days. They demonstrate their will to pay everyone until the last penny, and they do pay people in a slow rhythm. Their management is not disappeared. We believe they will pay in the end, but this is a process that requests time.
Sun-audit, we have a list of 3 members including you right now and we push for them. We have some success so far as we managed to have withdrawals for 15+ members who contacted us for this reason.
ta
tancos1990

Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:09 pm

they still play with betfair liquidity , or move to MATCHBOX ?

i just hear they still with betfair, they moved to matchbox, and thei joint the  liquidity or both  :-\ :-\ :-\
Equity
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:43 pm

Hi I just received last money they owed me.
Went on live chat yesterday and asked about withdrawal and they said today.
I'm done there.
Equity
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:52 pm

I want to know what admin of this forum is taking from this experience?
I appreciate your help,quick responses and responsibility you took for this. That's courageous.
But not even in a span of half a year it went from great opportunity worth pushing to having members being very insecured about their money and waiting almost 2 months for withdrawals... Was it worth it?

I was looking at some agents you promote even signed up for some but not going to touch any offer from this forum unless you offer some convincing I learned a lesson explanation.
Peter Pan
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:45 pm

I also received today the full balance I had there.  It took almost a month.
arbusers
Administrator

Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:50 pm

Equity wrote: I want to know what admin of this forum is taking from this experience?
I appreciate your help,quick responses and responsibility you took for this. That's courageous.
But not even in a span of half a year it went from great opportunity worth pushing to having members being very insecured about their money and waiting almost 2 months for withdrawals... Was it worth it?

I was looking at some agents you promote even signed up for some but not going to touch any offer from this forum unless you offer some convincing I learned a lesson explanation.
Before anything else I thank you for registering your 21bet account with the forum’s link. Also, I  thank you for your kind words in regards to forum’s help, responses and responsibility to use your words. I m very happy you received the requested withdrawals.
I understand this 21Bet ordeal brought frustration to you and others as well. Your worries have been completely justified.
I believe forum’s interference speeded up significantly both of your requested payments. Our interference resulted to 9 private messages with you, 10 Skype contacts with 21Bet’s management, a number of contacts with their customer support service and on top of these, 3 direct and close contacts with 21bet’s Managing Director.
The reason why I m mentioning these contacts is to compare our reaction with the reaction of others. You might have noticed that a top alert service is still promoting 21Bet and absolutely no action is taken in order to secure the funds of it’s referred members. This service has manifold manpower compared to our forum.
You mentioned that you will avoid any offer from our forum. That is your right to do no matter how resentful we receive it.
I m sure you understand that affiliation matters. Registered through arbusers and you have our complete support and focus the way you did and the way you experienced it. Registered through others and you are stranded. It is that simple.
21Bet’s situation was absolutely unpredictable. Not only from a player’s perspective but from management’s perspective also. The fact that you and almost everyone received their balances shows that no scam took place. Their managers didn't escape with anyone’s money. They stayed there, continued contact with everyone, never closed abruptly a discussion or a chat.
As previously said, worries have been completely justified and freezing player’s funds by 21Bet is  condemned.
We made and we are still doing similar efforts for all members that were referred by the forum to 21Bet and contacted us for help. Our aim is that all referred members receive their balances in total. With Peter Pan’s and your withdrawals we are very close to finish with all open issues with 21Bet.
Peter Pan
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:40 pm

I would like to publicly thank the effort of the arbusers. Without his support probably I would still waiting for my money.
Grzech
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:06 pm

And who has registered without affiliation still has no money. Still the same excuses "technical problems"
@Arbusers, are they solvent? What did the manager say, they have no money?
Last edited by Grzech on Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
arbusers
Administrator

Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:25 pm

Our efforts are focusing on extracting as more funds as we can for our members.
kustef
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:14 pm

Got an email from them

As the business end of the tournament begins, we are unleashing our biggest offer yet...

We are now INDUSTRY BEST ODDS on All World Cup Match Result Favourites - with NO MAX STAKE!

First up, France take on Uruguay. The last two world cup meetings between these two ides have resulted in a 0-0 draw. However, after a 4-3 victory against Argentina in the round of 16, this looks sure to be a lot more exciting!

Brazil beat Belgium 2-0 in the 2002 World Cup, and after 3 successive 2-0 wins in 2018, Brazil look primed to go all the way this year. With everything pointing towards both favourites progressing, take advantage of our Insutry Best Odds!

Get involved!

// Maybe they try to get deposits into.. Anyway on site this offer is limited to 50 GBP.. so there is a max stake
Last edited by kustef on Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Equity
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:17 am

Arbusers wrote:
Equity wrote: I want to know what admin of this forum is taking from this experience?

Before anything else I thank you for registering your 21bet account with the forum’s link. Also, I  thank you for your kind words in regards to forum’s help, responses and responsibility to use your words. I m very happy you received the requested withdrawals.
I understand this 21Bet ordeal brought frustration to you and others as well. Your worries have been completely justified.
I believe forum’s interference speeded up significantly both of your requested payments. Our interference resulted to 9 private messages with you, 10 Skype contacts with 21Bet’s management, a number of contacts with their customer support service and on top of these, 3 direct and close contacts with 21bet’s Managing Director.
The reason why I m mentioning these contacts is to compare our reaction with the reaction of others. You might have noticed that a top alert service is still promoting 21Bet and absolutely no action is taken in order to secure the funds of it’s referred members. This service has manifold manpower compared to our forum.
You mentioned that you will avoid any offer from our forum. That is your right to do no matter how resentful we receive it.
I m sure you understand that affiliation matters. Registered through arbusers and you have our complete support and focus the way you did and the way you experienced it. Registered through others and you are stranded. It is that simple.
21Bet’s situation was absolutely unpredictable. Not only from a player’s perspective but from management’s perspective also. The fact that you and almost everyone received their balances shows that no scam took place. Their managers didn't escape with anyone’s money. They stayed there, continued contact with everyone, never closed abruptly a discussion or a chat.
As previously said, worries have been completely justified and freezing player’s funds by 21Bet is  condemned.
We made and we are still doing similar efforts for all members that were referred by the forum to 21Bet and contacted us for help. Our aim is that all referred members receive their balances in total. With Peter Pan’s and your withdrawals we are very close to finish with all open issues with 21Bet.
Thank you again for your help and for the fact you didn't put your head in the sand but faced situation head on. That's nothing to take lightly.
But nowhere in your explanation post I have read that simple word.SORRY.
christianj
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:56 am

Equity wrote:
Arbusers wrote:

Thank you again for your help and for the fact you didn't put your head in the sand but faced situation head on. That's nothing to take lightly.
But nowhere in your explanation post I have read that simple word.SORRY.

Just wondering if he didnt do anything and just let you to fend for yourself, what will you do. I think he did enough already and that sorry is not required.
arbusers
Administrator

Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:21 am

@Equity,
It was not an explanation post, you read that wrongly, if you read it.
We didn’t cause the 21bet problem. Slow pays weren't triggered by any of our actions. In addition I stressed this was not a predictable event from player’s or management’s perspective.
Equity
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:58 pm

Arbusers wrote: @Equity,
It was not an explanation post, you read that wrongly, if you read it.
We didn’t cause the 21bet problem. Slow pays weren't triggered by any of our actions. In addition I stressed this was not a predictable event from player’s or management’s perspective.

So sad you cannot accept responsibility for promoting this bunch of crooks. I signed up for this 21bet promo only because I saw it here and I trusted your opinion.
There are always cues in recognizing if the offer have some solid level of security. It can be seen how aggressively they try to make affiliate deals, how many agents are promoting, what commission they offer. These guys started to have slow withdrawals already in March. I instinctively lowered my balance.

So I think with your ability and experience in betting you should sniff out along the way something wasn´t alright here.
Grzech
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:59 pm

@Equity
Enjoy that you already have your money. I registered 21bet account before this topic has been created and still I don't receive my money. They have the same excuses so I informed MGA.

Return to “Exchanges”