RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

21bet exchange problem...admin that was your suggestion

Info about betting exchanges.
goggeh
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: 21bet exchange problem...admin that was your suggestion

Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:07 pm

didn't refer to arbusers when I created the account :/ . Been waiting for 2 months to get paid. Anyone here got paid from them recently or am I simply wasting my time here?
betmanforever
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:14 am

I am waiting for my 3k€ since March.
21bet told me to open a new account if I ever to be paid. I got the impression they wanted to by pass the affiliate so they probably don’t have to pay him.

I contacted the affiliate that recommended us 21bet, he told me that 21bet contacted all his players one by one, asking everyone to open new accounts behind his back.

He also told me that 21bet only left the winning players under his affiliate and then demand money back from the affiliate. They can’t just blame affiliates and so called technical issues and walk off.

Affiliate also told me that the owner of 21bet, Barry Martin (former ceo of 666bet) wanted to take our bets (arbers bets) on the phone so they don’t have to send 50% of liability to Betfair exchange. So he takes 100%.

I personally remember in 3 weekends 21bet lowered exposure amounts so we couldn’t place bets on the site. So all our bets were taken on the phone via Whatsapp.
Once we were told it was technical issue, second time it was deposit that hasn’t reached Betfair, third time it was their (21bet) account reaching premium charge, so if we were to win it’d effect premium charge percentage. And so on so forth.

Affiliate told me that he has all those bets sent to him via official 21bet email address, as monthly report. He has them in possession.

So 21bet took 100% of our bet liabilities. Not even sending Betfair the half, as part of white label agreement. We are from region that Betfair doesn’t accept clients. I contacted curacao, mga and even HMRC for money laundering. I heard Richard Hogg is current ceo of 21bet. He was part of a company that provides liquidity in Betfair markets, betting promotion.

I refuse to give up my hard earned money. I’ll take this further.
Please advise what else I can do.

Ps: They have forum members here posing like ordinary player, they’re very obvious.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:39 pm

These are serous accusations.
For referred by arbusers members we are very close to finish with all withdrawals.
TheJog87
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:37 pm

Sorry if I'm inopportune, but because of the experience, is not promoted the new 21Bet's exchange? Someone tried it? 
tomtom70
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:35 am

Hi just to inform you I have - after more than 3 months waiting, informing SBR and Malta authorities, finally received my money from them today. I keep my fingers crossed for all of you guys who are still waiting for withdrawals. It seems not completely hopeless....
Grzech
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:09 am

@tomtom70 - have you paid in one withdrawal? I has almost 5k. They offered me a withdrawals in installments of 500e. They paid only two times for now.
tomtom70
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:31 pm

Grzech wrote: @tomtom70 - have you paid in one withdrawal? I has almost 5k. They offered me a withdrawals in installments of 500e. They paid only two times for now.
it was a low 4 figure amount, much less than 5k, but I have received the full amount. As I have contacted Malta Gaming I would guess this could be the reason they finally decided to pay. For me it looks like they are not unwilling to pay, just short cash. At least they are paying slow, but they are paying - for now.
Grzech
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:52 pm

Has anyone recently received a payment from these scammers? They still lying me about technical problems with witdrawals. Also to you?
M_P
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:21 pm

Nope. My money has been stuck there for over 7 weeks now. Claiming technical problems with payments. But their deposits work...
Made a complaint to MGA 9 days ago but they apparently haven't started to investigate yet. Also made a complaint to SBR and they informed me few days ago that they have assigned an analyst to this case.
GLopez
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:56 pm

They do pay. I requested payout on Wednesday last week and today received 500 euro. Might be because I'm a VIP, but just would like to report it.
M_P
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:00 pm

9 weeks and counting. Still lying about "technical problems" when they clearly have financial problems.
sun_adit
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:01 pm

It has almost been a year since I have been fighting with 21Bet to get my money back.

I come back here to especially thank Arbuser for helping me get my money back.

So far I have received around 1000 euros back, with 1500 euros remaining. I guess, under Arbuser's help, 21bet will eventually pay. I will update here again.

[Update on 15th Nov]: Received another 500 euros back, with 1000 euros remaining. (PS. 21bet asked me to spit into 500 euros chunks.)

[Update again on 26th Nov] I confirm that I have received all money last week. Thanks to the forum for the help. I know it has not been easy. Thanks!
Last edited by sun_adit on Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:04 pm

I m very happy to announce that all referred by arbusers members received their money back from 21bet in total.
Grzech
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:57 pm

Rest are still waiting. 21bet mocks users over half a year. MGA and Curacao do nothing. All these licenses are a joke.
turbobets
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:14 pm

Arbusers wrote: I m very happy to announce that all referred by arbusers members received their money back from 21bet in total.
:)

Return to “Exchanges”