SMARTBET.IO - Advanced verification and pick distribution platform for tipsters

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: SMARTBET.IO - Advanced verification and pick distribution platform for tipsters  (Read 2007 times)
smartbet.io
Gaining experience

View Profile WWW

smartbet.io

Contrary to conventional pick distribution methods like email, website postings, telegram, twitter, etc, picks submitted to smartbet.io are encrypted and automatically distributed to all followers instantly. Since the corresponding bets are also automatically placed instantly, there is no room for resellers to distribute picks, as any impact on the market will have been made by legitimate followers long before a reseller has the opportunity to further forward picks. A variety of markets and sports in both pregame and live events is available and multiple pick submission methods supported.

How is smartbet.io different than conventional tipster verification platforms?

• All picks are encrypted and transmitted to followers instantly
    No need to keep your followers online waiting for picks or send advance notifications. Legitimate followers will be able to get the best prices without having to stay online for hours.

• Effective protection against resellers
    Since legitimate followers will be able to place their bets instantly, possible resellers would be sending picks long after any impact on the market was made, essentially distributing worthless info.

• Variety of pick submission methods to suit any style and method
    Tipsters can submit picks either manually or by an open email interface offering endless options for automating pick submission. Anyone can leverage any kind of source such as web pages, excel files, telegram channels, external applications that can automatically generate picks based on criteria such as arbs, dropping odds or any other value proposition and feed the picks automatically to smartbet.io for distribution to followers. An arb alert service could for example easily interface arb picks to smartbet.io and offer their clients not only arb alerts but automatic bet placement on those arbs also.

• Flexible and directly configurable pricing options for tipster fees - Tipsters keep 100% of earnings
    Followers can be charged either a % of stakes accepted or a flat cost per pick or a combination of both. This allows even smaller stake punters to follow, as they would not have to buy a flat subscription that would not be justified by their stake size. Bigger stakes that would have more impact on the market would be charged more.

• Total transparency in records and stats
     Instead of verifying picks on tipster submitted data, smartbet.io recorded picks are verified against book odds at order execution time. This ensures that all results are genuine and quoted prices are indeed valid.

• Total control over both number of followers and max stakes allowed for each follower
    Most tipster platforms are only offering control options for limiting number of followers, but it only takes a single player to destroy a low liquidity market.

• Detailed reports about stakes and odds taken by followers
    Tipsters have full details on all orders placed by followers on their picks and can have a clear picture of the impact that their picks have on the market. Strategy can be further fine tuned to ensure that as many followers as possible can get the advised price or close.

• Access to a big number of people who are both serious and willing to pay for quality info

Special Offers
All users receive a 2 EUR bonus in their smartbet.io accounts when signing-up, but arbusers.com members will receive an additional 48 EUR bonus credit in their accounts. Simpy register an account at smartbet.io and then PM me mentioning your smartbet.io username and this special offer.

Register at: https://smartbet.io/home
Download from: https://smartbet.io/downloads/sbio.rar
codebars
Gaining experience

View Profile

codebars

Tried to contact you through PM but it fails. Could you help me out with the special offer mentioned in the Original Post ?

Thank you so much.
arbusers
Administrator
Totally Pro

View Profile WWW

arbusers

Tried to contact you through PM but it fails. Could you help me out with the special offer mentioned in the Original Post ?

Thank you so much.

I see that you contacted Smartbet.io via live chat some minutes ago. I suggest you wait for their reply and mention that you are referred by arbusers so you get the 50 euros bonus.
Thank you.
codebars
Gaining experience

View Profile

codebars

Thank you so much.

I see that you contacted Smartbet.io via live chat some minutes ago. I suggest you wait for their reply and mention that you are referred by arbusers so you get the 50 euros bonus.
Thank you.

Hi there.

Never use live chat feature on this forum. :(
Still waiting he contact me.

Thank you anyway.
kefalas68
Gaining experience

View Profile

kefalas68

Thank you so much.

Thank you.

Hi there.

Never use live chat feature on this forum. :(
Still waiting he contact me.

Thank you anyway.
I can confirm that this is not the deal. The admin has been more than helpful all of the times i needed his help and responces are quite fast. Smartbet.io is a new concept and a rather smart one as declared on their name
arbusers
Administrator
Totally Pro

View Profile WWW

arbusers

this is not the deal

I m wondering what you mean with this. Maybe a typo?
kefalas68
Gaining experience

View Profile

kefalas68

this is not the deal

I m wondering what you mean with this. Maybe a typo?
Yes indeed a typo. What i mean is that smartbet.io does not ignore messages and at least for me he has been more than helpful. Sorry for the typo now that i read it again it makes no sense
Pages: [1]
Print