RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Ready to start with large bankroll

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
sverighun
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Ready to start with large bankroll

Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:32 am

Hey guys, I've been reading arbusers for about 2 years and done a bit of arbing with an ID I didn't mind getting limited, to practice arbing itself and using the software I use (RebelBetting). So although my arbusers account is new and this is my first post, I don't consider myself a complete newbie.

I recently made about 50K on a side business and was ready to put it all into arbing, however, I know this is not the "standard" bankroll so I wanted to know your opinions and any recommendations on how to make the best of it. I live in Spain and have access to many bookies, and I'll be using AsianConnect or Sportmarket to access Pinnacle and other sharp Asians.

Any ideas, tips or strategies to make the most of it are appreciated.

BTW, I'm in college right now and have very few classes and lots of self-study and work with my computer, so being on the computer with the alert service on for 12+ hours a day is not a problem for me.

Cheers
Last edited by sverighun on Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Re: Ready to start with large bankroll

Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:00 pm

Sverighun welcome to the forum. We wish you all the success of the world.
I had t modify your initial post to protect you and the forum. I m sure you understand.
Thank you.
sverighun
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:04 pm

Sure, I understand. Thank you!
campeones
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:27 pm

Hola sverighun,

My opinion is that a bankroll of 50k euros is more than enough for arbing business these days for 1 player. Frankly, there are so much advise one could give you that you will need a forum to read. I suggest you read the forum because the quantity and quality of information is huge. Some times you have to read between the lines as many things are not for everyone's eyes. I m sure that some bookmakers are reading the forum to educate themselves.
You say that you can stay in front of your computer for 12 hours daily. When you arb you have to be 100% focused on what you are doing because costly mistakes could happen every day. Dont think that you can study maths and arb at the same time and at the same computer. These things were happening 10-15 years ago but not any more. That would be my advise for you now. Oh, also, avoid the trolls who will try to discourage you. If you are bright minded you ll find your way.
straili
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:29 pm

Dont split your capital between AC88 and Sportmarket. Stay with AC88 you ll get your cash back and bonuses and their service is second to none.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:04 am

A very quick advise would be to explore your local off line markets. We have seen some chances emerging after regulation, with local bookies and street shops becoming a goldmine for many.
MisterRodriguez
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:05 pm

Nowadays there is no time to trade whilst studying.The arbitrage duration is th short to multitask ,specially on weekends.that will cause errors and will decrease your hourly rate(speed will decrease,less innefeciences grabbed).you either go all in or pursue other venture.Arbing is tough nowadays
In addition to that locals are better maximized with a personal/customized alert service
I would work with someone in your case
sverighun
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:42 pm

Thanks everyone for your input.

When you say you can't arb and multitask, why do you say so? I have used Rebel Betting for several weeks, on while doing something else and as soon as an alert popped up I literally drop what I'm on and place the arb. The reaction time is the same as if I was staring at the screen waiting for an arb to pop up.

I've thought of using local bookies which might be more prone to mispricing events, but bookies in Spain are the same big ones as in the UK (Bet365, WilliamHill, Marathon, Interwetten.....etc) and the physical shops we have offer extremely low odds.

One of my main worries was getting limited when I made such large deposits at the bookies, I'm aware it's not typical mug behavior to deposit 4k out of the blue and start betting.

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”