RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

betting account limits/restrictions

Ask anything about smart gambling
AlexNotman1
Pro
ProProProPro

Re: betting account limits/restrictions

Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:45 am

Seriously? Do you really think that anyone share a way how to avoid being limited? This question was asked many, many and - if I forgot - many times here and there and some decent answers received why not take a little bit effort and search instead of waiting for holy grail being served on a golden plate to you?

Again, if anyone got idea how to lose with bookies do you think he would share here so next day it becomes useless? Again, if you know how to lose with bookies long run and win on exchanges why bothering betting there? Seriously, people become more and more lazy these days...

Edited. If you need an advice - search. Where you can. Everywhere. Open a fridge, open a can of beans and search even there. People who know how to answer your questions put LOADS of effort and spent LOADS of personal life to get where they are. I read extreme important quote one day and it was like: "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful". So stop asking and start searching.
Last edited by AlexNotman1 on Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
maletaja
Pro
ProProProPro

Re: betting account limits/restrictions

Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:14 pm

Time is very costly.
U have to do a lot of research to find smth. Yes, I find a way to prolong my life. But they are more or less bookie specific.
Why so naive questions?If I tell you, then 1000 forum members use same tactics and believe me or not. Bookie closes that hole

So i just give away 1000 free lunch for greedy, lazy sport bettors

U can always share knowledge, dig smth yourself and reveal it to me. Then 1+1 could be 3. I am always cooperative with smart guys!

Return to “Newbie's questions”