BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Betslayer.com - Your Ideas & Feedback

Exchange ideas and share info about all alert services.
turbobets
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Re: Betslayer.com - Your Ideas & Feedback

Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:11 am

barnstorm wrote:
And any Clones open to U.S. players that have the same odds as some of the most popular Euro or Asian Arb books.

Thanks for your efforts!
Do these exist?
maxarber
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:20 am

Not Currently
ayahuasca
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:42 pm

I have not tested your product yet, but i will when it go live!

Is it live arb already in? If not, when?
CountOfaAnjou
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:25 pm

Hi all.

In case you are interested, this is my decent review of the Betslayer service.

I took my chances and bought a lifetime subscription advertised as promotional, which at that time cost me 176 euros. Note: I am not English, nor live in the UK, but their service provided 7 bookies which are licensed to operate in my country.

The product paid its cost within 2 months of arbing with an initial capital of 1k, but that was mainly just out of luck. 3 out of 7 soft bookies limited me with the first bet placed. 1 bookie did not even have the same odds given by Betslayer. Most profit came out of luck due to tennis different rules, i.e. a retired match won in the sharp bookie, whereas the soft bookie voided the bet, so that was pure luck (4 cases). If you ask why tennis arbs, my answer is that 90% of the arbs Betslayer gave me were in tennis, so I had to take my chances to make up for the money I spent. I also had the option to ask my money back within the first month, but since the product looked like it was going to pay for itself (even by chance), I am not the kind of person to claim money for no reason. I also knew what I paid for from the very beginning, i.e. no live arbs and risk of getting limited by the few soft bookies I am eligible to gamble with in my country.

Concerning Betslayer support, I got responses within 48 hours, so If you have the hope of immediate service, this is not the case. However all questions were answered, but there was one which definitely demanded more elaboration than what I got, the answer was short, not helpful, contained speculation and did not solve the problem but I decided not to spend more time.

Betslayer arbs are mainly secondary markets (i.e. 2nd league of exotic countries) or low liquidity markets (i.e. challenger tennis) and despite the fact that they state their scan is real time, I noticed at least a 5 minute delay ( I know this because I was the one consuming liquidity in the exchange, while in the next 5 minutes Betslayer displayed the arb as valid). However software functionality is excellent and there are user-friendly and valuable features (i.e. calculator with ascending-descending total bet which splits the bet between bookies, which is crucial to arbers IMO)

And there was a case of a probable service maintenance, where 2 bookies just vanished for 2 weeks without any informative email by Betslayer...

Finally, I was quite dissapointed to find out that another service provided many more arbs (good arbs) from the bookies common with Betslayer, whereas in Betslayer they were not even displayed at all!! WHY WAS THAT?? So this is a point which definitely needs improvement from the Betslayer team.

I also read here that they are willing to provide more bookies if the price they get is right. Thats hopeful, because currently if you dont live in UK the final verdict is that Betslayer is not a product for professional punters, the price may be decent but you are only waisting your time, to be honest my emotional judgement is that the customer target non-UK group is teenagers. This is a product EXCLUSIVELY designed for UK residents at its current functionality, no matter what others may claim.

On the other hand, if you DO live in UK, this seems like a best value for money service, 99% of arbs are valid and good. And if you know how to profit from arbitrage, this is a definite must-have service.

All in all, I remain a satisfied (but not happy) customer.
Last edited by CountOfaAnjou on Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jannu
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:51 pm

What are the benefits using Betslayer? I see only 2 arbs when I use 7-days trial time.
I have all bookies, all sports and all markets. Still 2 arbs only?!
Or those 2 american football arbs should make me 10% profit every month when I use Betslayer service?
Looks pointless to me...
Zimmy21

Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:44 pm

BetSlayer has a pretty good system. Since different sports have started to come back, the arb opportunities have increased. I wouldn’t arb those two American football games they are in November.  You must have caught a lull yesterday.

I’ve noticed a couple of football and Chinese baseball (over 10% opportunity) on their website. I just took the attached picture.
Attachments
892092B4-3378-4F4C-9E7C-047C0DC8B094.png
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Mon Jun 08, 2020 2:54 pm

We are informed there is new ownership in this service.

Return to “General talk about alert services”