BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Differential odds between Betburger and 1xbet.

Ask anything about smart gambling
kuker
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Differential odds between Betburger and 1xbet.

Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:55 pm

Hello. I ask for your cooperation . I have the following problem. For arbitrage I use betburger, but today when betting I noticed there is a difference between betburger and 1xbet. It turned out that I was limited by 1 xbet and when entering the basket, all odds are different from those given in Betburger. When I leave my account and search for the bet, everything is fine. What can I do in this situation? How do I overcome this limitation? Please note that the forum was recommended by betburger to resolve the issue. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
Last edited by kuker on Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Re: Differential odds between Betburg and 1xbet.

Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:46 pm

Sounds as like they have sussed you out as an arber and are dealing you lower lines.

Anyway 1xbet is best avoided, many tales of money stolen!!
Never trust a goose!!!
tomtom70
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:59 pm

Take the money and run away from 1xbet if you still can. They are definitively thieves. If you win, they will just confiscate your money and tell you bullsh*t that bets have not been placed by you or other weired things. Russian company, avoid at all costs. Hands off also from melbet. This is the same company and it has happened to me there. I have tried contacting police but chances are very low that I will get my money back.

Good example of how greed can lead to losses in the arbing world. Always try making a due dilligence before opening accounts. If odds are too good to be true than that usually has a reason!

And yes, they lower odds once they have identified you as a winner. Now it's time to say goodbye to 1xbet!
Last edited by tomtom70 on Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kuker
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:39 pm

Thanks, those who joined. I filed a request to withdraw a certain amount. They started asking for papers. We'll see where he's going. Is anyone familiar with who regulates the activity of the bookmaker?
MisterRodriguez
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:06 pm

let me tell you how this ends either they pay your money disappears from your account with the argument that you are doing arbitrage or multiaccounting
when a bookmkaer can claim arbitrage activity as a mean to confiscate funds you know this is a ponzi scheme
they pay selectively
i am surprised people play there in 2018 still after N cases of robbery
tomtom70
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:10 pm

I guess they are regulated in curacao. the clone site melbet is not regulated anywhere, they are outright thieves. Be prepared that 1xbet is asking for unbelievably ridiculous documents, e.g. holding a piece of paper with a hardcopy of an E-Mail (!) and a passport next to your face. They will reject this a couple of times for ridicolous reasons just to annoy you. If you are lucky, they will give you your money. If not, you will end up getting nothing or at least the amount of your deposits. This happend to me with melbet, they just cancelled ALL bets and just returned my deposit leaving me with a loss of 1.5 k. Good luck to you!
kuker
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:13 pm

Thank you for the answer of MisterRodriguez and tomtom70. In connection with what you wrote, please provide a bookmarker or a guideline where it is possible to choose. Thanks in advance.
Last edited by kuker on Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tomtom70
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:18 pm

There are many reliable bookmakers out there, e.g. pinnacle, bet365, william hill. You will probably never have problems with cancelled bets or confiscations there. BUT, they (with the exception of pinnacle or some asian bookies) will probably eventually limit your stakes to useless amounts. It's a cat's and mouse's game, you will have to find your own strategy with dealing with or avoiding the limits. Without the limits, this would be a free lunch. Have a look e.g. at interwetten. They often have ridicolously wrong prices but they will limit you faster than you can blink with an eye. I had an account which was limited before even the first bet has been graded. They are usually reliable but nevertheless useless. My stake limit is now so low that it is not even worth the time taking them into  account - they are just joke bookies heading for the complete idiots.

Regarding 1xbet once again: Don't give up, they will try to annoy you but eventually they will pay if you are lucky. Try threaten them with the Curacao authorithies and contact them if necessary. Especially if the amount is not too big, they might avoid having troubles.
campeones
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:26 am

tomtom70 wrote: Regarding 1xbet once again: Don't give up, they will try to annoy you but eventually they will pay if you are lucky. Try threaten them with the Curacao authorithies and contact them if necessary. Especially if the amount is not too big, they might avoid having troubles.
This approach is wrong simply because 1xbet doesn't care about Curacao authorities and because Curacao authorities will not care also.
Those who would like to play with 1xbet, should stay with the big leagues and major markets strictly if they want to see their money again. A moderate stake should be adopted, maximum 200 euros per bet. If you stay quite and if you are not provoking them you will have your withdrawals.
kuker
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:23 pm

Hello. I decided to write to you how things developed with 1xbet. After asking for a bunch of stuff for three days of constant correspondence, I finally converted my desired amount. It was a surprise because they had previously limited me. I worked through betburger and there was no match for bet better offered by betbet and offered by 1xbet. They diverged dramatically. I'm glad for the development and for now I will leave 1xbet located. But it remains to me the question "once they have accepted everything they wanted to verify the draw and paid off the amount they wanted, whether I could keep playing with them." An issue I do not know if I will now find an answer :-). Again, I thank all of my fellow Members. I wish success to everyone!
Last edited by kuker on Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tomtom70
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu May 03, 2018 3:10 pm

kuker wrote: Hello. I decided to write to you how things developed with 1xbet. After asking for a bunch of stuff for three days of constant correspondence, I finally converted my desired amount. It was a surprise because they had previously limited me. I worked through betburger and there was no match for bet better offered by betbet and offered by 1xbet. They diverged dramatically. I'm glad for the development and for now I will leave 1xbet located. But it remains to me the question "once they have accepted everything they wanted to verify the draw and paid off the amount they wanted, whether I could keep playing with them." An issue I do not know if I will now find an answer :-). Again, I thank all of my fellow Members. I wish success to everyone!
Congratulations that you have received your money. The fact that they have accepted all the documents and finally paid out is definitively no guarantee that they will pay you in the future if you win again. The company is in my opinion highly criminal, they are thieves and defrauders. They will eventually just keep your money and there will be nothing you can do against it.

It is, however, a question of risk management and your risk tolerance whether you continue playing with them. Don't let your balance grow too big and dont play too high stakes which if won would increase your balance to amounts which would hurt you if lost. I do the same with another bookmaker, it is a calculated risk. If you win reduce your balance to a level which would not hurt you too much. If you lose, you can just re-deposit. If you are not too greedy you might be able to profit from their absurdly high prices.

If you have bad luck, you will get the following message and the money is lost (funnily, I received this E-Mail from melbet - nevertheless they are referring to the terms of 1xbet - they are the same criminals):

---------------

Good Day. We want to inform you, that our company decided to stop any collaboration with you (closing your account). This decision is based on the official Terms and Conditions point 2 subpoint 20 of the betting company 1xbet.
The decision has been made after careful investigation of the situation by our security service. According to the results of the investigation we have reasons to suppose that all your bets on sport events from this gaming account have been placed not by you, it violates above mentioned point of  Terms and Conditions directly.
We ask you not to create new accounts in our website. Pay your attention to the moment that if you try to create new accounts, we will block them. At the same time your actions have been a violation of the above mentioned Terms and Conditions. The Decision concerning the stopping any collaboration with you  is final and without appeal. You can withdraw the sum of your deposit.
kuker
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Differential odds between Betburger and 1xbet.

Fri May 04, 2018 6:16 am

Hello, tomtom70. Thanks for what you wrote. I'm sorry for the loss of your money. I checked and it turned out that melbet and 1xbet are the same. Same owner, different platforms and regions of action. So both are alike. It turned out that control over the activity and license of 1xbet, have the Curaçao Gaming Control Board. I have checked for them but if 1xbet are dubious, The Curaçao Gaming Control Board is even more dubious. I wrote them, but without reply. That's why I realize I was lucky. Thanks again for your inclusion and wish you success in the future.
PS: Thank you and yjsr28. I promise not to be greedy and to force my luck.
sonic
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun May 06, 2018 5:08 pm

campeones wrote:
tomtom70 wrote: Regarding 1xbet once again: Don't give up, they will try to annoy you but eventually they will pay if you are lucky. Try threaten them with the Curacao authorithies and contact them if necessary. Especially if the amount is not too big, they might avoid having troubles.
This approach is wrong simply because 1xbet doesn't care about Curacao authorities and because Curacao authorities will not care also.
Those who would like to play with 1xbet, should stay with the big leagues and major markets strictly if they want to see their money again. A moderate stake should be adopted, maximum 200 euros per bet. If you stay quite and if you are not provoking them you will have your withdrawals.
Not really, played only major leagues live, simple U/O or match odds and stake less than 200euros. My winnings were confiscated and account was closed. No multiaccounting or anything foul. Simple thieves; nothing more nothing less... I haven't encountered something similar all these years I bet online.
krasava
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Differential odds between Betburger and 1xbet.

Wed May 30, 2018 12:52 pm

Take your money and leave urgently from 1xbet! They deceive you and even if you win, your money will be hard to take from them!

Return to “Newbie's questions”