RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

betcris max withdrawable amount by skrill

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
alealeale
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

betcris max withdrawable amount by skrill

Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:21 am

Have anyone noticed that in the last days betcris increased max amount for each withdrawal?
In the past they applied a 21 euro fee for every payout of max 8900 euro (about 0,25%), then, on november 2017 they lowered that amount first to 4400 and after some days to 2100 euro so the fee would be 1%.
I got stuck with a lot of money inside and I stopped betting, it didn't worth anymore... I just began to withdrawal (they let me take money 4 times a month) and I didn't finished yet.
Today I notice that they changed max amount from 2100 to 4400 despite I wouldn't hope it anymore.
The question is: to play or not to play? Their fee system is flexible but this way it's impossible to determinate commissions/gain in the future.
Does anybody have the same problem? Thanks
jim7
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: betcris max withdrawable amount by skrill

Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:51 am

I don't s this good, I mean they should have like a fixed commission for withdrawals, its not fair than if you want to withdraw your money, you hve to pay higher fees just because.. What I suggest to do is to contact their support and ask for clarifing the commission system and why it has been changing..
alealeale
Totally Pro

Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:16 am

They are not limits ad personam, only for me...they are the same for all the players.
The shame is that they cut and increase them without a plan. If I could know that, after
several months fees would decrease again I'd keep betting but my nightmare was that
they decrease again the max amount of the payout with 21 euro fees (like 1000/21).
So I quit
vinciguerra
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:20 am

alealeale wrote: They are not limits ad personam, only for me...they are the same for all the players.
The shame is that they cut and increase them without a plan. If I could know that, after
several months fees would decrease again I'd keep betting but my nightmare was that
they decrease again the max amount of the payout with 21 euro fees (like 1000/21).
So I quit
it's the way cris manage the payout methods, not just with skrill but with every method.  limits change every few weeks and changes are completely random.  all you can do is take advantage if the limits are high, and try to ride it out if the limits are low.
alealeale
Totally Pro

Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:01 pm

vinciguerra wrote:
alealeale wrote: They are not limits ad personam, only for me...they are the same for all the players.
So I quit
it's the way cris manage the payout methods, not just with skrill but with every method.  limits change every few weeks and changes are completely random.  all you can do is take advantage if the limits are high, and try to ride it out if the limits are low.
Yes, indeed, I've been playing with them since 2011 and I was aware of changes but 2100 euro step had been never reached and I was scared of the descent trend  :D
alealeale
Totally Pro

Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:14 am

betcris nightmare: suddenly 3% fee instead of flat 19 euro...without informing us.
no way...personally I'm in a trap, I hope nobody of us has high balance there.

Return to “Bookies discussion”