RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

What does a broker really does ?

Ask anything about smart gambling
blizard
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

What does a broker really does ?

Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:01 pm

Hi... one of those things that get more comfused and frustrated the more i read ;)

What is a betting broker ? how involved they are  ?

After 21bet exchange closed i register ro orbit but with a broker first time.
Just 100 deposit  even if orbit said 500 in terms and conditions , withdraws thought the broker too.

Does all brokers do the same ? they handle deposits and withdrawals with special deals and you do not do it the direct way any more?

also they all do Kyc ? and they send it or not  ? what about the money , bookmaker handles them normaly but withdraw is made by broker only ? ps , if broker down can you request money from bookmaker ?

Orbit has an exposure limit on me of 200 eyros, this is because of broker deal or orbit rules ? who  do i contact normaly for things like that ? 

is any stupid guide to  brokers and exacly what they offer, with straight examples and pictures  ;)
thaaanks in case any answer and  sorry ;)
Last edited by blizard on Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Re: What does a broker really does ?

Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:34 pm

Brokers are used to access sharp books and exchanges when they are not allowed in your country.

They all handle your deposits and withdrawals, but let you access the book via their website with logon details provided by the broker.

The 2 I have used both asked for full ID and verification etc

I would advise you to stick to only those brokers recommended on here by arbusers, as there are many scam and shit brokers out there.

Also pay attention to the maximum winnings per market/day/week, especially if using a broker not recommended here, or are betting large amounts with any broker.
Never trust a goose!!!
blizard
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:52 pm

Thanks man... i  probably meant betting agents too , but all is a bit comfusing ;)

Wil try 9wickets with assian88 next because sugested and prefer exchanges , take it slowly and hopefully learn
jim7
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:49 pm

Yes, mostly brokers help people from restricted countries.. but also if you r a winner, some bookies tend to limit u and they dont let you bet with them any more.. so poeple can contact brokers to bet and you dont get limited.
its true there r many scam brokers, I know asianconnect bet ibc and premium trading, I know they are real. and regarding kyc some of them dont ask for this, thats another reason people contact them. Hope it helps.

Return to “Newbie's questions”