RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Ideal Scenario

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
sverighun
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Ideal Scenario

Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:13 pm

Hey guys, just out of curiosity how much % do you think you could make per month in an ideal scenario?

So imagine you had no problem with being limited by bookies, it was a busy month, able to work many hours per day...etc?
Alfa1234
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Re: Ideal Scenario

Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:42 pm

You should really start focusing on actually doing it and gaining experience.  Without experience, even in ideal conditions you should be happy to make 5% of your roll...you are imagining yourself rich by counting percentages and hours and "best scenarios". Put it all in practise and you'll be able to give yourself an educated, realistic number without having to rely upon a bunch of baseless opinions here.
sverighun
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:40 pm

The question was not to make calculations or expect anything. It was purely to get a conversation going and see what people think they could achieve in this hypothetical scenario.
dealer wins
Totally Pro

Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:38 pm

sverighun wrote: Hey guys, just out of curiosity how much % do you think you could make per month in an ideal scenario?

So imagine you had no problem with being limited by bookies, it was a busy month, able to work many hours per day...etc?
For me it would be £300000 in a month, but that will never happen lol  In Jan I clocked up £12500, a record that I dont think I will ever beat, most of that came from someone putting up wrong odds on Betdaq big time, I think it was a bot gone wrong on a tennis match lol
Never trust a goose!!!
Alfa1234
Totally Pro

Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:17 am

It depends on your roll, obviously.  If your roll is 5k you can, under ideal circumstances, make 100% or more...if it's 250k, 10% would be very, very nice.

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”