BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Is corruption coming back stronger than ever?

Anything else but gambling
sideprofits
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Is corruption coming back stronger than ever?

Sun May 06, 2018 7:53 am

During these last days I m very much surprised with several results in Champions league (football) and Euroleague (basketball). I m also surprised with the mute from mass media. Let me explain what I say.

Last Champions League round is suspicious.

We have seen mighty Manchester City with an excellent record this year losing easily from Liverpool 3-0. By watching the game I didn’t notice any nerve or will from City’s side to confront. Is it only me who has this impression.

We have seen Roma beating mighty Barca 3-0 once again. I watched the el Classico last Xmass when Barca won 0-3 Real Madrid. Frankly, I don't believe that Barca used even 10% of capabilities against Roma.

Lastly, how about that Real Madrid Juventus game with the penalty at 97’?

Do you really expect me to believe all these results?

Now lets more to Turkish Airlines Euroleague. I m trading the game in NBA and Euroleague to gather with the biggest games in Europe namely Barca-Real and Panathinaikos-Olympiacos.

Last round of Euroleague is ultra suspicious.

How clean was Real Madrid passing in the final 4? I have see thousands of games and it seems that Real Madrid came with a contract.

How about the CSKA Khimki game? Could someone say it was clean?

Now lets talk about Fener. Should I remind who is the sponsor of the game?

I really cant say who ll take the champions league, but I can say that Zalgiris Kaunas will be killed by Fener no matter how good they play the game. Here is my guess that I will bet on it and I suggest you do the same. It is free cash.
The final will be Fener-CSKA, or Fener-Real. You Poor Zalgiris.

I know you will accuse me for conspiracy theories but these are my thoughts.
vinciguerra
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Re: Is corruption coming back stronger than ever?

Sun May 06, 2018 8:55 am

sideprofits wrote: I know you will accuse me for conspiracy theories but these are my thoughts.
I'm accusing you of conspiracy theories.

It's sport, if every result was predictable, there would be no betting. Upsets happen, teams have bad days. to be honest, I was hoping for some actual evidence (betting patterns) when I clicked on this thread.
Alfa1234
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Sun May 06, 2018 10:31 am

Basically, whenever a clear favourite loses these conspiracy theories come back.

Do you honestly believe Manchester City, a team with players making millions and millions in salaries would purposefully lose VS old time rival Liverpool?  All those players really play for anymore is honour and trophies...and to please fans. 

As said above, it's sports.  If clear favourites won all the time and no upsets ever happened...there would be no betting.  And there would be no pro sports, for that matter.
campeones
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Sun May 06, 2018 12:03 pm

Game 4 Real Madrid - Panathinaikos in Euroleague was extremely corrupted.
Last 2 games of CSKA - Khimki were extremely corrupted. Last game was so corrupted that I cant find words to describe it. I also wonder why mass media is not speaking about these 3 games and everyone is left in dark.
See this video first and then speak about theories.

phpBB [video]
sideprofits
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun May 06, 2018 3:06 pm

vinciguerra wrote: It's sport, if every result was predictable, there would be no betting. Upsets happen, teams have bad days. to be honest, I was hoping for some actual evidence (betting patterns) when I clicked on this thread.
I never said these games were corrupted for betting reasons. I didn't notice any weird betting pattern during or before any game.
vinciguerra
Has experience

Sun May 06, 2018 3:22 pm

OK.  so no weird betting patterns, no other proof.  It's just that the game felt "weird" to you?
surbetis
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun May 06, 2018 9:08 pm

It is all big bissenes , probably the biggest in the world
golem77
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun May 06, 2018 9:18 pm

How clean was Real Madrid passing in the final 4? I have see thousands of games and it seems that Real Madrid came with a contract.
Holy crap! I can't read this anymore...

Are you NWO's fan or something like that? How dare you accuse RM?

BTW Yeah sure, the corrupction never leave the sport industry just like other branches... Anyone can not do much with this...
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Mon May 07, 2018 7:26 am

I watched all the games mentioned above with no exception.
I really can't say much for the football games because there is no rock solid evidence. Sideprofits, in this case you are based only on your feelings.
But for the basketball games I have to trust my eyes and what I see, and these games emit a lot of corruption. Sideprofts might be correct with this. This is not biased as all basketball fans see the same and you can see the mood in sport blogs and FB communities. In addition, after the end of last round I observed a war of announcements among a big number of teams, not necessarily with the 8 teams playing for the final 4. Many actors are enabled and some of them with no obvious interest. Of course, there is a business interest as surebetis previously said.
Again, watching the way odds were behaving in all basketball games, I didn't notice any bad behaviour or pattern and everything was according to the logic of the game and normal trading. if there is any corruption there, this shouldn't be on betting level.
By the way Euroleague games in that level together with the big games mentioned above (PAO - Olympiacos and R. Madrid Barca) are always a trading opportunity as many ups and downs are taking place, because of competition of course.
arbusers
Administrator

Mon May 07, 2018 7:45 am

BTW, some of our members with an excellent record of detecting corrupted markets are staying in silence.
maletaja
Pro
ProProProPro

Wed May 09, 2018 7:09 am

U mean really soccer millionaires thinking about cheating when they get millions for just playing a game which they love.???
Some should offer 1 Billion$ for cheating(its minimal price to approach) and its only for 1 player. Scammers don't have such money and still sportbetting isnt so big to afford such expenses...

It's all ridiculous
sideprofits
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat May 19, 2018 7:35 am

sideprofits wrote: The final will be Fener-CSKA, or Fener-Real. You Poor Zalgiris.
I hope you heard me and you made some good money yesterday night. Free cash for everyone.
For those who watched the Real Madrid - CSKA game, you already knew that Real comes with a contract.
geetz
Has experience

Sat May 19, 2018 8:48 am

sideprofits wrote:
sideprofits wrote: The final will be Fener-CSKA, or Fener-Real. You Poor Zalgiris.
I hope you heard me and you made some good money yesterday night. Free cash for everyone.
For those who watched the Real Madrid - CSKA game, you already knew that Real comes with a contract.
Yes, we did, great insights, even though I'm Zalgiris supporter odds for Fener win were way too high. I was expecting ~1.2 while market offered 1.4-1.5
sideprofits
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon May 28, 2018 6:09 pm

You can all thank me for Real Madrid getting the Euroleague. I hope you made money from this post.
Now, I want to go one step further. I believe Loris Karius could save all 3 goals he ate of the Champions League final.
arbusers
Administrator

Mon May 28, 2018 6:16 pm

Karius received Mia Khalifa's support through Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/p/BjSMAiQhnIT/?utm_source=ig_embed

Return to “Rest Area”