RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Best Country for Sharbing?

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
MrG
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Best Country for Sharbing?

Mon May 07, 2018 2:23 pm

I think this topic has been discussed previously, many times probably, and i have read some threads where countries such as Russia, Croatia and other Balkan countries have been mentioned.

But it would be great to hear if anyone has some solid information on which countries are good for sharbing, apart from the UK.

Most of the countries mentioned have taxes on winnings, but does anyone know of any countries that are worth the trip for?
manos
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Best Country for Sharbing?

Tue May 08, 2018 12:06 pm

I think Cyprus as a good choice.
I have no extra info though.
Bastard
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Tue May 08, 2018 12:08 pm

Croatia was good few years ago, but now not worth it, too many taxes.
neopas
Pro
ProProProPro

Tue May 08, 2018 12:14 pm

manos wrote: I think Cyprus as a good choice.
I have no extra info though.
No good place. That was the case 5-10 years ago but all Cy bookmakers were exploited from locals and now the odds offered are just terrible.
MrG
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue May 08, 2018 1:23 pm

What about other Balkan countries, Serbia? There are no taxes there. What about Austria? Anyone any experience in these countries?
pakry
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed May 16, 2018 6:27 pm

for some time a lot of people in Albania made money with local bookies and onine bookies. but now its dificult!
AlexNotman1
Pro
ProProProPro

Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:55 am

I doubt anyone provide any info worth money. You've done your research, finally found where and how to sharb, markets are decent, not busted yet, would you share with - in theory - unlimited number of people to let them get a cut of your pie? I wouldn't.
AlexNotman1
Pro
ProProProPro

Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:24 pm

Btw. anyone from UK sharbing successfuly these days? I'm happy to join a "sharbing couple". Guaranteed that I'm faster than alert services but I'm working 8-24 professional and expect same here. Doesn't have to be UK being honest. I've been working on getting info about best countries for sharbing from a couple of days. So if you got some info, doing this atm but need someone who got crucial experience - feel free to let me know.
Last edited by AlexNotman1 on Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:20 pm

Never done "sharbing" but used to occasionally go to my local Hills, Lads Coral when they had out of line odds on a big football match.  Up until 2 years ago could get £1000+ on a champions league/premier league game, but now they call in and always reject any bet over £100, hills £50.  So I no longer bother
Never trust a goose!!!
value king
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:10 pm

AlexNotman1 wrote: Btw. anyone from UK sharbing successfuly these days? I'm happy to join a "sharbing couple". Guaranteed that I'm faster than alert services but I'm working 8-24 professional and expect same here. Doesn't have to be UK being honest. I've been working on getting info about best countries for sharbing from a couple of days. So if you got some info, doing this atm but need someone who got crucial experience - feel free to let me know.

I am interested
shinycarletto
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:42 pm

I’ve never tried it but i think that my country, Italy, could be good: lot of different shops, no taxes and cash payment from bookies without id for winnings under 1K also people here are really ignorant about anything about math and finance and usually the customers aren’t price sensitive and it’s normal at a cultural level to bet also on lower tier leagues.
AlexNotman1
Pro
ProProProPro

Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:32 pm

value king wrote:
AlexNotman1 wrote: Btw. anyone from UK sharbing successfuly these days? I'm happy to join a "sharbing couple". Guaranteed that I'm faster than alert services but I'm working 8-24 professional and expect same here. Doesn't have to be UK being honest. I've been working on getting info about best countries for sharbing from a couple of days. So if you got some info, doing this atm but need someone who got crucial experience - feel free to let me know.

I am interested
Get in touch with me then so we can discuss it.
CharlieSheen99
Pro
ProProProPro

Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:45 pm

AlexNotman1 wrote:
value king wrote:

I am interested
Get in touch with me then so we can discuss it.
hi Alex and Carletto, I might be interested too, but I don't know how to contact you. I can't sent private messages.
AlexNotman1
Pro
ProProProPro

Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:16 pm

Be creative, this is what you will hear here whatever question you ask  8) If you look for something deep enough you're gonna find it sooner or later.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:38 pm

We encourage you to utilise the forum further and ask all your questions openly so all members will be able to help you.

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”