Forex one minute News Trading strategy

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
Janyanwu
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Forex one minute News Trading strategy

Tue May 08, 2018 4:35 pm

Hi guys,

Anyone here trading Forex one minute News Trading  strategy?
This is very profitable  and it is better than Arbing. you can make like 1k to 50K in one minute. Brokers will kick you out right away because they do not want you to win. but if you  can get names you will never run out of money. The good  thing is your profit is very high not like arbing profit.

If anyone is doing it please share the strategy . I have some information but it is not completed .

Thanks,

Bobo.
ja
jankolipov

Re: Forex one minute News Trading strategy

Wed May 09, 2018 6:26 am

I heard that some guys are buying IDs for forex but I never knew why.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Wed May 09, 2018 7:50 am

Even though Bobo's plan has a mathematical background (like every post from Bobo) the plan has several negative factors that would make one think twice (at least).
First, most brokers are not sleeping and they are watching for tricks like that.
Secondly, there is a money circulation issue since we are talking about big amounts of money. You might have noticed that e-wallets are not the most preferred method for depositing/withdrawing money to platforms. Also, there is a reason why we don't see any e-wallet advertisement in major forex websites/forums. As for banks, their attitude that resembles to communism will be an issue and you ll have to provide documentation for everything you do. That documentation will be much harder that bet365s requests of selfies. Also, in many countries this documentation will be forwarded to other bodies that might cause real problems to your life. In case that foreign bank accounts are enabled, the common reporting standard will be a major problem especially when we talk about the cooperation of several people. All people will be asked questions, unless they live in Georgia and Montenegro. Read some more here if you have the courage:
index.php/topic,3651.0.html
To these issues, you can add the platforms reliability issue, as we have seen big names going under, but this should be one of the easiest problems.
Finally, I m against all types of cooperation with multiple IDs or names. We are in late 10s and not early 00s. You can do that thing with your own ID completely legally and stress free, but again you ll have to deal with the points above.
Alfa1234
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Wed May 09, 2018 8:22 am

https://spectre.ai/  will solve the broker problem if that is the real issue.
Janyanwu
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed May 09, 2018 10:42 am

Alfa1234 wrote: https://spectre.ai/  will solve the broker problem if that is the real issue.
No matter what you say boss, One minute strategy  is very powerful  strategy that brokers hate it. I will post the strategy  soon, I am very close getting the whole information from my research. one minute strategy can change your life instantly. Brokers  knows that it exist but they  have not controls over it  because it is based on fundamentals  of nations economy. A guy I met on Telegram forum being doing this for  five years, he is very successful with this strategy. Invest $200 walk away with 1k profit. you can not get this in sports arbitrage.  This strategy happens like 30 times in a month. I hope I am not offending anyone here.

Thanks,

Bobo.
Alfa1234
Totally Pro

Wed May 09, 2018 10:47 am

Thanks for your reply, I would be very happy to quietly discuss this with the owners of Spectre and ask if their platform would allow such a strategy over the long term without banning members (I know the founders).

Considering they are basing the platform on the blockchain and you are not trading against their platform, my first guess is they would be open to it...
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Wed May 09, 2018 11:48 am

Bobo please go on and inform our members at your convenience.
Really thank you for sharing it here with us, but please understand I have to look at dangers too, and not only opportunities.
Alfa, positive contribution like always.
Thank you both.
pythonic
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed May 09, 2018 2:05 pm

I don't see why Brokers should ban you because of a profitable Forex trading strategy.
If you have a profitable Forex trading strategy then you should be able to find a broker who is not trading against you and would be willing to execute your trades.
Unless this is about exploiting a weakness in the trading strategies of broker-dealers. A pure broker will by definition never trade against you.
Bubbles
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Fri May 11, 2018 11:24 am

Bobo, what  the hype? This strategy’s been around for ages. Are you talking about some new angle to it?
Janyanwu
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat May 12, 2018 3:07 pm

Since you know the full strategy please help the group. It is not a hype but people are making money with.

Help others that do not know it please.
Bubbles
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Mon May 14, 2018 9:28 am

Ppl are making and loosing (!) money like with every other strategy. It’s more scalable than arbitrage but then with arbing you’re sure (disregarding mistakes) you’re going to make money, not lose it. I won’t elaborate as there’s plenty of info on the net. Just google it. Good luck!
Wolfie
Totally Pro

Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:19 am

Bobo wrote: Hi guys,

Anyone here trading Forex one minute News Trading  strategy?
This is very profitable  and it is better than Arbing. you can make like 1k to 50K in one minute. Brokers will kick you out right away because they do not want you to win. but if you  can get names you will never run out of money. The good  thing is your profit is very high not like arbing profit.

If anyone is doing it please share the strategy . I have some information but it is not completed .

Thanks,

Bobo.
I know a lot of people that lost a lot of money with this strategy.
There are brokers which pay. If you have a 3 years+ winning history proof than we can talk how to solve your other problems.
Markus
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:17 am

Is it like the Pie system?

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”