RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

My personalized automated software

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
freaked
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

My personalized automated software

Thu May 17, 2018 1:53 pm

It's something I have considered paying a freelance to make, but I assume the cons outweigh the pros.

The main con I can think of, is that the bookmaker can tell that automated software is being run and hence my account is not that of a recreational person.
It would result in a bad "risk score" index.php/topic,4504.0.html

Is it a good idea or should I continue manually betting?
smartbet.io
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: My personalized automated software

Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:57 pm

Instead of reinventing the wheel you could have a look at smartbet.io

There's many profitable bet365 sources offered by other members to follow, but the best part is that you can build your own sources that you can then choose to either play yourself or make generally available to other members (and charge for them).

So instead of having to pay someone to build an automation app which is a highly complex task, you can pay someone to just "bridge" any conceivable source of picks from web pages, telegram channels, arb alert services, email messages, etc. to smartbet.io. A medium skilled programmer could do this in 1-2 days and with no more than 100-200 EUR.

Although soft books may not like automation, this does not necessarily mean that they can reliably detect such apps if they have been properly developed. That said, soft books will limit accounts based primarily on the type of bets you play, bot or not.

You can find more info at index.php/topic,5646.0.html
https://www.smartbet.io - leading bet automation

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”