RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

exchange of money

Anything else but gambling
xajaker
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: exchange of money

Thu May 24, 2018 3:07 pm

Arbusers wrote: You have a disadvantage here.
All Hawala systems require trust from all enabled members. The first Hawala systems were among members of a broaden family.
Do you have that trust?

i dont need alot of people, i just connect with two good transactors, they are Albanians nd have the connections, i just call them or they call me and we exchange. so i dont need to stand on the street and there is not so much trust involved since we sit and they give me the money cash and i transfer theirs instantly.

no need to trust
xajaker
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu May 24, 2018 3:10 pm

fnatic91 wrote: A direct charter flight HEL-TIA just started to run , so you can fly to Albania to collect your LEK and meanwhile enjoy some beach days there  :) :P

P:S how did you sign up ? These bookies accept only locals , apart of Bastarena.
hahhahaha, thanks but it is not just one time, it is a continuous thing.
Also you can sign up in this eurolotto, and lottomania but to be on the save side, try to connect with a trust worthy albania friend or guy because this guys sorry to say, will just run with your money if they understand you are not close by. So you must involve a local.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Thu May 24, 2018 3:34 pm

fnatic91 wrote: A direct charter flight HEL-TIA just started to run , so you can fly to Albania to collect your LEK and meanwhile enjoy some beach days there  :) :P
There is a 10.000 euros threshold that one can carry with him with out declaring it within the European Union.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Thu May 24, 2018 3:39 pm

To sum up,
I m not convinced about the legality of the process as we are having 2 different countries, one within EU, the second being outside.
An other matter that you can only answer is: Is betting profits taxable in Finland?

I would go for the e-wallets money transfer for peace of mind, even if I have to pay an expensive fee.

Side note (bonus).
Transferwise offers an excellent service far superior as a package than their competitors right now. But, gambling money will not allowed to circulate in their system.

Return to “Rest Area”