RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

bet2u

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
vaggosm
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

bet2u

Thu May 31, 2018 3:28 pm

Avoid. They confiscated my winnings because is against their terms to log in with vpn. They sent me this message:
The monitoring that had been placed on your account has ended and a breach of point 31 of our terms and conditions was detected. As a result , your bets have been cancelled and return of your deposit has been scheduled to be completed within the next 24 hours. The return shall be made via the same method with which you had made your deposit.

I still 3 weeks have not received any money and they do not answer to my emails and skype calls.
apoel81
Pro
ProProProPro

Re: bet2u

Thu May 31, 2018 5:35 pm

Had same issue with 10bet. Unfortunately the usage of VPN is prohibited in many bookmakers lately and bettors should read T&C closely before register.

Hope bet2u returns you at least your deposit. They have many complaints in various forum though, hope your balance there is not big.

Btw, If bookmakers are blocked in your country, better configure your network settings to use Google Public DNS servers instead of using VPN. You will avoid much troubles in the future this way.
Skaggerak
Pro
ProProProPro

Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:25 pm

What baffles me is how they have ads on Neteller. Is Neteller becoming a less reputable company by getting into bed with these types?
cqc2003
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Jul 04, 2020 2:12 pm

apoel81 wrote: Had same issue with 10bet. Unfortunately the usage of VPN is prohibited in many bookmakers lately and bettors should read T&C closely before register.

Hope bet2u returns you at least your deposit. They have many complaints in various forum though, hope your balance there is not big.

Btw, If bookmakers are blocked in your country, better configure your network settings to use Google Public DNS servers instead of using VPN. You will avoid much troubles in the future this way.
I Have the same problem
They only get back my deposit, and kept with my USD 1200 that i won
Can we do something for recover our money?
muntaface
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:22 am

Does anyone know if they can detect residential VPN's or dedicated IP's?
Ffoglio855
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue May 04, 2021 8:57 am

Hi guys! Maybe some of you would like to read my review about bet2u? I'd like to hear your feedback too. What do you think about the bonuses they offer?
Last edited by Ffoglio855 on Tue May 04, 2021 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Bookies discussion”