singbet bet question

World-leading sports brokers for smart punters.
vaggosm
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

singbet bet question

Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:12 pm

I have a question about a bet with singbet. I contacted asianconnect88 but i did not understand their answers.
I had the following winning bet:
10 MAY
10:39:16
(HK) Soccer
1 X 2 & Goals O / U 3.5
1 X 2 & Goals O / U 3.5
ARGENTINA SUPERLIGA
CA River Plate vEstudiantes La Plata
CA River Plate & Under 3.5 @ 1.91
1,370 1,246.70 Win
(FT. : 2 - 0)

I expected to see 1246.7+1370 singbet money next day but i saw instead just 1253 singbet money. I do not understand. Asianconnect said the numbers tally from their side but did not explain how and why? What am i missing here?Can someone explain?
Last edited by vaggosm on Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
golem77
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: singbet bet question

Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:56 pm

If it's steatment from ac88 member site you got to know this is manually updated. From time to time. Don't bother with it. The improtnant thing is balance on bookie account. Singbet make update once per 24h. Of course If i understand correctly what do you mean. To be honest there's too much words to read. Spear us please.

And make sure edit your post with personal login data. That's very important! Now I could block your account easily...
golem77
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:51 pm

golem77 wrote: If it's steatment from ac88 member site you got to know this is manually updated. From time to time. Don't bother with it. The improtnant thing is balance on bookie account. Singbet make update once per 24h. Of course If i understand correctly what do you mean. To be honest there's too much words to read. Spear us please.

And make sure edit your post with personal login data. That's very important! Now I could block your account easily...
From time to time stake may disappear, I remember had same problem, just contact with your account manager and refer this matter.
fnatic91
Pro
ProProProPro

Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:05 am

pinny.JPG.jpg
I made the following bets on a Real Madriz u20 vs Managua :

1) at 12:42 on Crown 100 eur @ 2.02 REFUNDED Abnormal bet (Anyone else here bet on the same event at Singbet/Crown)

2) at 17:17 bet on my own Pinnacle stake 100 @ 2.02 WON ( so we can see that after 5 hours there are still the same odds on market)

3) 23:57 bet on Pinnacle through vodds @ 1.83 WON (slight drop from 2.02 to 1.83)

What is this fucking bullshit ????
Pinny had the same odds and paid.
I cant see any massive odds movement.

This is the several time that Crown void bets to me (all winners)

I have also had few bets on Crown when line moved 1.25 goals (of course it lost) against me and they settled as loss.
Attachments
Pinny voods.JPG.jpg
crown.JPG.jpg
Last edited by fnatic91 on Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Alfa1234
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:43 am

There is only 1 solution: don't use them.  The voids seem random, this has been documented hundreds of times and it's no use complaining about it.
fnatic91
Pro
ProProProPro

Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:49 am

Alfa1234 wrote: There is only 1 solution: don't use them.  The voids seem random, this has been documented hundreds of times and it's no use complaining about it.
Yeah , but what to use then ...ibc and maxbet gone , sbo shitty limits and odds...There are no other option right now.

I dont care for this void , i just want to understand their logic of doing it , in order to prevent it for the future.But as you said , there is no logic and it seems random.
arctrading
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:28 am

fnatic91 wrote:
Alfa1234 wrote: There is only 1 solution: don't use them.  The voids seem random, this has been documented hundreds of times and it's no use complaining about it.
Yeah , but what to use then ...ibc and maxbet gone , sbo shitty limits and odds...There are no other option right now.

I dont care for this void , i just want to understand their logic of doing it , in order to prevent it for the future.But as you said , there is no logic and it seems random.
Use pinny if pinny has the same game even with shittier odds. If only SING and SBO offers same game, try to push as much as u can with SBO. SING voids bets 50-50 when you follow a high follower base tipster, when you bet on markets/games which has been manipulated(by the odds movements) or the games you think are fixed.
Also the logic behind the voiding bets is to balance their books on particular game. Which you cant really know. To back my statement i will give some examples: totally fixed game, abnormal lines( HT over 0.5  avg was odds 1.8 and sing offered 1.95 for overs), many other bookies voided it, not SING. Russian premier league game, pre odds for home win 2, closing odds were 1.9, away got a lead and then home won. did not looked like a fix and also liquidity was very ok, SiNG voided bet. Bet on away +0.5, same day when match starts, closing line was away -0.5(totally reasonable grounds to void this bet as its clearly wrong line) no voiding. Took 2 bets on a same game, 1 was for home team to win and second was for unders. First bet won and second one lost. Fixed game by the look of the line movements and end result. Winning bet was voided and losing bet was not. My conclusion, they void those bets on those selections just to balance the books. If they lose a lot on home win, they will void(some) bets just to not lose too much. But this you cant know unfortunately...
Alfa1234
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:54 am

I have also had losing bets voided by them so I doubt it's about keeping up profits or balancing their book.

Return to “AsianConnect88”