italy betting shops

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: italy betting shops  (Read 3927 times)
jankolipov

Email

jankolipov

italy betting shops
« on: June 03, 2018, 09:52:05 AM »

I go to Italy for next year. Do you maybe know  how beeting shops alow to bet ther if you bet on value lines. Dobetting shops ther have somebetting terminals?
shinycarletto
Gaining experience

View Profile

shinycarletto

Re: italy betting shops
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2018, 12:52:54 PM »

here in Italy when you go to a local shop usually you aren't connected to your online account and you use terminals, also if your winnings are less of 1k you do not have to show any id which is great, but the lines are terrible and the bet placement is really slow. In case if you come here in Italy i suggest you to open an account with asianconnect to place bets on pinnacle sbobet ecc. or open online accounts with local bookmakers; with sisal and better for example you have good welcome bonuses for matched betting but the odds are terrible unless some rare mistakes. If you need any other info about regulations, markets ecc. here in Italy feel free to ask.
tarzan
Has experience

View Profile

tarzan

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2018, 02:54:43 PM »

Is there planetwin365 shops in Italy?
jankolipov

Email

jankolipov

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2018, 03:36:22 PM »

shinycarletto can I contact you on private, becouse i have to many questions? :)
shinycarletto
Gaining experience

View Profile

shinycarletto

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2018, 06:56:59 PM »

yeah, you can contact me on private, yeah there are planetwin365 shops but they are really rare; i know for sure that there was one in ancona.
ilovethisforum
Pro

View Profile

ilovethisforum

« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2019, 03:33:53 PM »

Hello shinycarletto,

i would like to ask you if there is any new change or new regulation that has happened in Italy from your last post. Are there still local betting shops which are operational and no id required if you win less than 1000 euro. Also, if you want, can you please tell me if there is any restriction on betting single matches on the betting shops or you need to bet on parlay in order your bet to be accepted. Thank you for your time.
luigiarb
Gaining experience

View Profile

luigiarb

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2019, 07:16:09 PM »

yeah, you can contact me on private, yeah there are planetwin365 shops but they are really rare; i know for sure that there was one in ancona.

Hi I'm Italian!  unfortunately I can't send pm and I would like to ask you some info, can you write me in private?
Kalitko
Gaining experience

View Profile

Kalitko

« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2019, 09:51:34 PM »

I see Betburger has some decent coverage of the local bookies. Does anyone have experience with online betting with them? How long do accounts last?
arbuser151
Gaining experience

View Profile

arbuser151

« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2019, 11:17:56 AM »

Italian betting shops has much less limits now then before a year ago . Also the machines bugs alot , my advice is to ask the shop worker to place the bets for you instead trying with the machines .   I  have a solution for betting shops in other country where limits are still okay . 
Wolfie
Pro

View Profile

Wolfie

« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2019, 12:33:54 PM »

Italian betting shops has much less limits now then before a year ago . Also the machines bugs alot , my advice is to ask the shop worker to place the bets for you instead trying with the machines .   I  have a solution for betting shops in other country where limits are still okay .

Can you elaborate on those countries and the solution ?
djordjeno
Has experience

View Profile

djordjeno

« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2019, 12:54:05 PM »

How much is in Italy tax on gambling?
Wolfie
Pro

View Profile

Wolfie

« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2019, 01:05:34 PM »

Gambling tax has a lot of attention recently in Italy. 68 people were arrested. Their regulating body ADM has a lot of control since every online bet in (.it) sites goes by ADM server. I do not know if this applies for betting shops.
stefanin00
Gaining experience

View Profile

stefanin00

« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2019, 11:35:18 AM »

Hi, I'm from Italy... in Italy you don't have to pay any taxes, in fact the lines suffer the taxation at the source: es. if you bet 100 Euros the book has to give 2,00 Euros to the Administration and this impact the lines
Pages: [1]
Print