RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

bet365 agents

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
xajaker
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

bet365 agents

Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:38 pm

so i was searching around because the alert service kept showing alerts on bet365 even when no other arbs for hours in other bookies. Being limited there i was looking for a way out and then landed on this agents.

i do not know if i should mention the name of the agent but i would, it is not hidden, most user here know already but i will keep the name pending except if asked. but the trouble is that this agents provide you with a bet365 real account, i dont know how they do it. but they take care of your money and and the limit issue but you have to pay a whooping 10 percent on every withdrawl and every deposit plus 80 euros per month.

i have been calculating this for about 4 hours now and i think i am the one who is either crazy or stupid because i cannot find how this benefits anyone or worst arbers.

please can the experienced one advise, hoping this will benefit some other members too.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Re: bet365 agents

Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:02 pm

Treat with care. The possibility of losing money might turn out to be a certainty.
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:26 pm

OP dont touch it , its a scam and you will lose your money!
Never trust a goose!!!
barbero
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:36 pm

Hi xajaker, you don't even need to share the name really: they won't pay you. We've seen these kind of scams already, and the way they all work is pretty much the same:

if you lose there, then great, they keep accepting your deposits

if you win little amount and withdraw, they might pay you, probably they will as they need to have a decently sized "happy" customer base

but when you win big, and this will happen eventually if you keep depositing and playing for some real profit, then they will make up any breach of their terms & conditions not to pay you and make YOU look like you did something bad

To sum up, it's a total no go. If you despite what's been said here want to give it a try for yourself, go for it but don't put there more than what you're willing to throw away, some 30-50€ but no more is my advice. If you get that to 300-400, try to withdraw and see check if they at least pay little winnings...
xajaker
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:57 pm

thannks guy,

advise from 3 pros and you think i will despite it NO,  i will rather go and buy some burger with my 300 euros.

they appeared legit but since i got a No, i just forget it and turn of this bet365 alert.

Thanks alot
Alfa1234
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:33 pm

xajaker wrote: thannks guy,

advise from 3 pros and you think i will despite it NO,  i will rather go and buy some burger with my 300 euros.

they appeared legit but since i got a No, i just forget it and turn of this bet365 alert.

Thanks alot
Don't worry about having a slow few weeks now...there is this period right now with barely any games untill the WC starts.  Keep in mind on a "regular" week there are rougly 2000 games total between football and basketball.  Right now that's only about 250 so expect to see only 10% of your "normal" number of arbs.  Things will pick up again.

Return to “Bookies discussion”