RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

a new newbie came out in manchester. let's get friend;D

Ask anything about smart gambling
fatonass
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

a new newbie came out in manchester. let's get friend;D

Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:13 am

Hi everybody i'm new in the arbing and matched betting world. I'm also an amatorial trader of forex and stocks. i have been really fascinated by the betting world. i'm already reading a lot online almost everyday. i already started as well with matched betting in order to get the free bonuses. but i would like to improve my knowledge and skills. Is anyone from manchester available for a meet up? i will offer a beer in exchange of friendly chat about the subject.
bettor45
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: a new newbie came out in manchester. let's get friend;D

Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:08 pm

hello im no from manchester but i wish the best for you
you are new player for this i will recomment to you the valuebetting
this is most profitable from arb ...
you can start with arb and after some time you can try value
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:40 am

You dont need to meet anyone, just read the forums here in depth.  If you trade shares and currency already you will have sufficient maths skills to matched bet and arb sucessfully.
Never trust a goose!!!
fatonass
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:14 pm

hi guys. thank you so much for the replies. i really appreciated. i asked for a meet up just cus it gives me all of the time a good input when i start something new.
@dealer wins, i m reading all the topics of the forum almost everyday and yes, they are reeally useful.
@bettor45, i m already giving a look into value betting, which is as well really interesting.

anyway i still available to meet any lone wolf around manchester for a beer or a coffee.
bettor45
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:31 pm

fatonass wrote: hi guys. thank you so much for the replies. i really appreciated. i asked for a meet up just cus it gives me all of the time a good input when i start something new.
@dealer wins, i m reading all the topics of the forum almost everyday and yes, they are reeally useful.
@bettor45, i m already giving a look into value betting, which is as well really interesting.

anyway i still available to meet any lone wolf around manchester for a beer or a coffee.
i will visit london ..... maybe manchester

Return to “Newbie's questions”