RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

go4bet and domusbet

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
shinycarletto
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

go4bet and domusbet

Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:31 pm

Hi guys in Italy there are these two bookies (go4bet and domusbet) wich seems to good to be true for arbing with accumulators. Also go4bet explicitly says in the terms and conditions that he will ban players which constantly place singles.
I wanted to ask if some of you have experience with them.
alealeale
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Re: go4bet and domusbet

Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:50 pm

Hello, yes, domus is good for accumulators (but 2 legs sometimes...3 very very rarely).
I don't know the other book
shinycarletto
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:34 pm

yes domus combined with the skrill cashback seems good. How is your experience with it? limits, bans ecc.

From what i've seen if you arb one double per month without retrieving from it and waiting the loss seems fine. Correct me if i'm wrong.
apoel81
Pro
ProProProPro

Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:12 am

Doubt you will find any info for those books here unless an italian resident tested them.

Italian books allow registration from abroad but they ask ''Codice fiscale'' upon registration. Never understand why they have this system. They accept europeans but they ask for a document that is issued from Italian embassies, too much hassle for anyone tbh
shinycarletto
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:10 pm

The fact is that, in Italy every bet you place is nominal this is why they need Codice Fiscale, this guarantees that a bookie have to pay you the bet cause is controlled by AAMS which is the italian monopoly of betting.
Also is a way for the police to track if someone is recycling money ecc. the only way to keep yourself anonymous is to bet in the shops and have a bet with winnings less than 1k.

also if you need one codice fiscale if i remember correctly is possible to get one for holiday purposes ecc. you can try to gather informations on the site of italian governement ecc. because is needed to acces the public health system.
alealeale
Totally Pro

Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:40 am

shinycarletto wrote: yes domus combined with the skrill cashback seems good. How is your experience with it? limits, bans ecc.

From what i've seen if you arb one double per month without retrieving from it and waiting the loss seems fine. Correct me if i'm wrong.
If I 'm not wrong I remember that you don't cover soft side bets (or partially).
There is a bookmaker like Domusbet that gives bonus even on 3 legs-parlays, I think this is the best to value betting with accumulators, I try to remember the name, then tell you.
p.s.: as you can see on another thread on Sportpesa (Domus clone) this year is not good for value betting but I think soon everything come back to normality. My history on those kind of bookies can confirm it.
edit: the book is betsense (4% bonus on a 3-leg accumulator). They limited me after one week betting only singles with 20-25 euro stake. If you subscribe don't play singles and enjoy that kind of bonus.
Last edited by alealeale on Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shinycarletto
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:03 pm

Hi about sportpesa this year i had a different experience, for value betting on low odds it was good also the welcome bonus and the world cup bonus were great, also there were some arbs with betfair exchange. I'm placing low stakes (25-50) euros so i didn't have any problem about limits ecc.
alealeale
Totally Pro

Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:29 pm

25-50? they allow me to bet 20 max stake from the beginning...
shinycarletto
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:00 pm

strange i was able to bet more, if you need the proofs i can screen you the old bets i placed, i also placed a single bet of 200 on frosinone during the play offs in order to get the wcup bonus, also 2 clients of mine did the same for the same purpose.
alealeale
Totally Pro

Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:10 pm

no need of proofs...my limits can be heritage of gazzabet (acquired by sportpesa)

Return to “Bookies discussion”