Pinnacle problem on withdraw and email answer

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
francescosol
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Pinnacle problem on withdraw and email answer

Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:36 pm

Hello,
im trying to ask for a withdraw from 1 week and i wrote many emails but i have not recived the withdraw and the wrost thing, im not received answer from them after i sent a couple of email each day from 1 week.
this is very strange from pinnacle... my account is legit, under my name, open about 8 years ago, only arb betting activity from years, i never had a problem in the past.
last month, 20th june i asked for 4k withdraw and they pay me correctly.
the frustrating thing is to not recive any answer from them, i dont know wich is the problem, on the other hand, the login works, the money are in the balance and i can place bets. very very strange situation.
someone know an other way to contact them? phone, chat wattsapp?
i can suppose can be an IP problem, from a very few time, the dont accept new users from my country, Italy, so it can be a reason... but i think
they should have warned me first, in order to withdraw balance and close the account.
maybe VPN use or foreing IP used,
but I have never done strange things, its been the same for 8 years now

thank you

Francesco
Last edited by francescosol on Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
alealeale
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Re: Pinnacle problem on withdraw and email answer

Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:08 am

Hi, I'm from Italy as well, customer of their since 2011 as well and made a 17000 euro withdrawal 7 days ago. I received the amount after some hours so no problem with the old italian accounts.
Have you perhaps placed some bets after the withdrawal request (and before they worked it) lowering the balance under the amount requested? This one could be a case...I did it many times in the past and they delete the withdrawal without informing you.
Weird situation, instead, they didn't answer to your emails...just three days ago, from the internal section, I've asked a question and they answered not long after that.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:41 am

I had a live chat with Francesco yesterday night and I m informed about the situation.
I would like to remind you of another recent story with Pinnacle that you can read here

Pinnacle is very strict and cuts all communications when they decide to do so.

I dont want to stress our Italian friends, but it seems that Pinnacle added Italy in the forbidden list of countries. This might have happened yesterday night, but again I can't be 100% sure about that.
Last edited by arbusers on Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
alealeale
Totally Pro

Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:54 am

Hi Arbusers, the link doesn't work...(let's see what happen, I've just asked them a new question by mail) thanks
arbusers
Administrator

Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:58 am

Hi,
The link is now working, thank you for pinpointing.
It would be interesting to ask them also, since when Italy is in the forbidden list.
alealeale
Totally Pro

Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:12 am

A couple of months ago they started not to accept new customers form Italy.
The old accounts kept working and, so far, Pinnacle hasn't informed us about anything new.
3 days ago they regularly answered me, first with automatic answer and later with the operator mail.
Today I'm still waiting for their first reply...let's see
-----
in this moment I got automatic reply....after one hour from my email
------
In this moment I've received operator email (i don't know if I can copy and paste their reply...please Arbusers, modify my post if the case)
received answer:Dear Client,

At this time, we no longer accept  new sign ups from Italy.

However , still retain old accounts as yours.

Should you have other concerns , please feel free to contact us.
Nothing has changed since last march, when they decided not to accept new italian customers
Last edited by alealeale on Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
francescosol
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:37 am

alealeale wrote: Have you perhaps placed some bets after the withdrawal request (and before they worked it) lowering the balance under the amount requested?
no i had about 7k i ask for 4k and they payed me 20th june, now i have 3,7k as real balance
francescosol
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:40 am

they are ignoring me, 2 different friends have just contacted them via email and have received regular response in a short time

i really dont understand what i could have done wrong to them
Last edited by francescosol on Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
alealeale
Totally Pro

Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:51 am

I'm sorry to hear that...I wish you to unblock this surreal situation.
When I lost money with bookies or shops there were always known matters, your problem is, at this time, very frustrating.
alealeale
Totally Pro

Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:57 am

francescosol wrote:
alealeale wrote: Have you perhaps placed some bets after the withdrawal request (and before they worked it) lowering the balance under the amount requested?
no i had about 7k i ask for 4k and they payed me 20th june, now i have 3,7k as real balance
Excuse me Francesco...I was referring to the last (unpaid) withdrawal...for instance: if you have a balance of 5000 euro and you ask for 4500 withdrawal but, before they've worked it, you place bets for 1000 and the balance goes to 4000, they delete your withdrawal for absence of funds without informing you.
But I guess this is not your case...and the problem is also not to receiving their answers.
francescosol
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:10 am

no this is not my case

situation is very very frustrating, some softbooks frozen me with a balance inside and some of them confiscated but i always had an answer from them and you can expected from this kind of softbooks that are not 100% trustable, but could you expect this from pin?! me absolutely no!
Last edited by francescosol on Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
alealeale
Totally Pro

Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:20 am

:-[ I hope everything will be good...one way or another.
I don't know you personally but I have the sensation you didn't do anything wrong...after 8 years it wouldn't be smart.
First time I'm a little bit worried with Pinnacle, let's hope it's only a misunderstanding.
francescosol
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:26 am

alealeale wrote: :-[ I hope everything will be good...one way or another.
I don't know you personally but I have the sensation you didn't do anything wrong...after 8 years it wouldn't be smart.
First time I'm a little bit worried with Pinnacle, let's hope it's only a misunderstanding.

amazing situation, pin is the best bookmaker in the world and now it is behaving like 1xbet, in fact, they confiscated me 4k but at least they answered me with their insignificant emails.
Look, arbusers knows me from years, im not so active in the forum, but I met him personally, I've never done anything dark in my life, and even less with pinnacle. I just can not understand ...
Last edited by francescosol on Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
arbusers
Administrator

Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:31 am

Alealeale thank you for the information in regards to the Italian registrations status.
Francesco, I had to modify your last post a little to protect both of us. The meaning of your post is not changed at all.
francescosol
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:39 am

my friend trying to contact them about my situation asking for explanations, it's the only way to try to get an answer from them, but it will be very hard

Return to “Bookies discussion”