Mobile homes in UK

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Mobile homes in UK  (Read 2207 times)
naza
Gaining experience

View Profile

naza

Mobile homes in UK
« on: July 12, 2018, 12:00:18 AM »

Hello guys

After looking into other types of investments I have  been aware of this thpe of invedtments: mobile homes
I have fund a private fund where you can invest for shor term returns, they have an office in london, in dubai also

Here is the website :  https://www.mhsldubai.com

All the informations are available through their website. Basicaly you buy one unit worth 28K£ and you get 500£ per month net rents for 6 years.
At the end of those 6 years you can renew after paying maintenance 6K£, and the contract last another 6 years for 500£/month, or you can sell the unit to MHSL to 8K£ and the contract stops at the end of the 6years obviously in this case

This looks like so huge returns, what do you guys think? Have you heard of this type of market and company? Maybe some of you leaving in UK can tell me more abt it

Thanks !
fatonass
Gaining experience

View Profile

fatonass

Re: Mobile homes in UK
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2018, 09:12:02 AM »

hi,

a really good friend of mine has been scammed by a company which was offering the same type of lending service. At the end he asked for getting some of his theorical profit back and he have been told that he could receive just an ICO called estadium as form of income return. this happened a year ago and he still waiting for his money to get back. so whatch out. this company got the exactly same look as that one.
christianj
Gaining experience

View Profile

christianj

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2018, 09:12:24 AM »

Sounds good, got very interested till i started calculating.

so i pay 28000 pounds and get paid 500 pounds for 72 months which i assume comes up to 36000 pounds.

so i want to continue, i pay them back 6000 pounds and make only a profit of 2000 pounds for 6 years.

Thats not so great in my own opinion, investing it in the proper real estate has better prospect and returns and usually for life without renewal.

or did i miss something
naza
Gaining experience

View Profile

naza

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2018, 09:39:07 AM »

@christianj:

If you invest 6 years only:
you receive 36K £ for the first 6 years, and at the end you sell them the unit to 8K £, so 44K £ of profits total, and after deduction of your initial investment its 16K £ NET

If you invest for 12years:
At the end of the 1st 6 years, you pay them 6K £ for maintenance and renovation fees, and the contract last for another 6 years, so another 36K £ of profits

Total profits then 66K £. And after deduction of your initial investment its 38K £ NET

And after 12years they told me:

« A unit is not fit for purpose after 12 years as the warrantees become obsolete and the building materials degrade and may become a potential hazard and liability. MHSL will organise and remove the unit from a site and dispose of it at no cost to the investor.«
dealer wins
Totally Pro

View Profile

dealer wins

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2018, 12:43:48 PM »

If you like losing money, invest in this lol

No guarantee of rent, no guarantee that they wont disappear with all your money, no guarantee of resale value etc etc and completely unregulated.

Run a mile!!!

Never trust a goose!!!
naza
Gaining experience

View Profile

naza

« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2018, 03:38:15 PM »

I’ll look into something else then !

Thanks for your comments :)
JamesMiller
Gaining experience

View Profile

JamesMiller

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2020, 01:11:02 PM »

Hello guys

After looking into other types of investments I have  been aware of this thpe of invedtments: mobile homes
I have fund a private fund where you can invest for shor term returns, they have an office in london, in dubai also

Here is the website :  https://www.mhsldubai.com

All the informations are available through their website. Basicaly you buy one unit worth 28K£ and you get 500£ per month net rents for 6 years.
At the end of those 6 years you can renew after paying maintenance 6K£, and the contract last another 6 years for 500£/month, or you can sell the unit to MHSL to 8K£ and the contract stops at the end of the 6years obviously in this case

This looks like so huge returns, what do you guys think? Have you heard of this type of market and company? Maybe some of you leaving in UK can tell me more abt it

Thanks !

A lot of my friends won't recommend it. I haven't experienced with type of lending service too. It looks too suspicious
Pages: [1]
Print