Make bookmakers cash cow machines
CharlieSheen99
Pro
ProProProPro

Moving to London!!

Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:23 pm

Hi to all arbers in England,

I'm an experienced arber soon to be moving to London

I would love to meet with any of you guys that's experienced in arbing and willing to share some ideas and experiences over a beer, in what I believe should be a conversation of interest for both parts

I have some ideas and projects going on that someone might, or might not, find interesting. I won't hide the fact that, on the other hand, I could use some help, like info on bookmakers in UK. That, together with the possibility of some thought-provoking discussion, makes me want to go for this meeting, as I think it could be mutually beneficial.

It's always interesting to meet some new colleagues!

Thanks
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Re: Moving to London!!

Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:54 pm

Welcome to our crime ridden multicultural failure of a city.  A complete shithole through and through.
Never trust a goose!!!
kustef
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:40 am

so bad in London ? Here in Slovakia there is many people who like the way to accept immigrants in our Country...
DPG
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:33 pm

I grew up in SE London and moved away about 15 years ago. If you could avoid the binge drinking locals on the weekend and some of the nutty muslims it was fine.

Not entirely sure what it's like now though as 15 years is a long time and I haven't been back for a while. It's a good place to live if you can afford to live in a nice area but house prices are stupidly high there.
Last edited by DPG on Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CharlieSheen99
Pro
ProProProPro

Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:29 pm

I could see that some things change. Brixton for example is so so different than 8 years ago, when i was living here. ????????

But..., as i see business now occupies all the time.... my old memories remember that after work londoners usually take a couple of beers in the pub....????

Cheers...
Yngwie
Pro
ProProProPro

Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:23 pm

Good luck with weather..

I would never feel comfortable in a country with less then 300 sunny days :D Hmm, in England it's probably it's less than 200? :D

I think, only good three things about England are; Iron Maiden, Judas Priest and Pubs..

PS: I would choose rainy weather over Erdoğan every day:))))))))))))
Last edited by Yngwie on Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chipmunk
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:17 pm

Yngwie/Sawyer wrote: Good luck with weather..

I would never feel comfortable in a country with less then 300 sunny days :D Hmm, in England it's probably it's less than 200? :D
Knock a zero off that and you're getting close.
CharlieSheen99
Pro
ProProProPro

Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:23 pm

Yngwie/Sawyer wrote: Good luck with weather..

I think, only good three things about England are; Iron Maiden, Judas Priest and Pubs..

PS: I would choose rainy weather over Erdoğan every day:))))))))))))

I could add another one.... No taxes, and hundreds of bookmakers????????
CharlieSheen99
Pro
ProProProPro

Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:21 am

atyahoo wrote: Welcome to London. I am an experieced Arber from England and would not mind meeting up and exchanging ideas with you.
You have a pm.
CharlieSheen99
Pro
ProProProPro

Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:09 am

dealer wins wrote: Welcome to our crime ridden multicultural failure of a city.  A complete shithole through and through.
Totally agree with this statement. Definitly you cannot mix everyone and see what happen.....
English workers working in restaurants have 5 different languages in their jobs, and nobody understand each other.... I could imagine a total caos inside this jobs.

I think that people that work in the financial city could feel different as everyone speak english there, and have more common culture and lifestyle. It's a different level... But, for the worker class....no wayyy..

I can understand Brexit now better than before...

This city smells fear everywhere, nobody trust nobody, and everyone is scare about others.... Some people become crazy not because of some illness, just because of the way this city treats you. Even worse than all of this is the total ausence of smiles. I don't see a good future, and present for London, honestly, could be one of the unhappier places of the world.

Other countries in Europe should be careful.
Chipmunk
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:38 pm

CharlieSheen99 wrote:I can understand Brexit now better than before...
London actually voted remain quite heavily, same with Scotland, both about 60/40. The rest voted leave by about 10%
CharlieSheen99
Pro
ProProProPro

Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:28 pm

Yes i know....
quickdrawmgraw
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:29 pm

Sorry you're not having a good time here Charlie. I live in London. It is a wonderful city but not an easy one to crack , it will not happen overnight. But it is a lot of fun once you get a good group of friends together. Like anywhere, it's about the people, not the place. First time I moved to London I hated it and vowed never to go back. Then life brought me here again and I made it my own :) :) Don't give up. And don't ever look people directly in the eyes on the underground lol
Last edited by quickdrawmgraw on Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”