Bet365 new account after moving to another country

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Bet365 new account after moving to another country  (Read 3430 times)
Andy14
Gaining experience

View Profile

Andy14

Bet365 new account after moving to another country
« on: August 02, 2018, 11:10:04 PM »

So i will move to another country soon. I already have a, limited, Bet365 account in the country i reside now but i have to open a new one when i move to the new country. I will use different ID method and i will have a different address. Is there a posiblity that i won't get limited from the beginning?
alealeale
Pro

View Profile

alealeale

Re: Bet365 new account after moving to another country
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2018, 06:20:16 AM »

Even if my case was not exactly the same, I guess they will limit your new account from the beginning.
As I recall, a few years ago, I stopped using a limited bet365.com because of limits. After a while 365 entered into the italian market so I opened a new bet365.it account. I remember being excited before the very first bet but pushing "max stake" button was a negative surprise. Same way for people I know, passing from .com to .it.
(I can't remember if I used the same document on both accounts; my address was naturally the same).
p.s.: change your pc :)
« Last Edit: August 03, 2018, 08:47:30 AM by alealeale » Logged
Andy14
Gaining experience

View Profile

Andy14

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2018, 12:44:58 PM »

Thx for the reply. Everything will be different, Pc, ip, address, verification document but the name and tha date of birth will be the same
CharlieSheen99
Has experience

View Profile

CharlieSheen99

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2018, 11:46:15 AM »

Thx for the reply. Everything will be different, Pc, ip, address, verification document but the name and tha date of birth will be the same

Any news?
Pages: [1]
Print