RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Bet365 Bet Credits?

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
viking2
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Bet365 Bet Credits?

Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:44 am

Has anyone here ever received this?  I got a message that i got a $50 bet credit.  However, it seems to mention that you don't get back your original bet back.  Does this mean its a freeplay and should be treated as a free play?  A while back, i would get like these $50 and $100 cash bonuses from bet365 and i would arb it by betting a big underdog at bet365 and laying the favorite on another book.  I believe back then it was 3x rollover.  But of course if you lose the bet and bust your balance, no more rollover.  If you win bet at bet365, you would  just bet an arb or anything with no juice with other book to get your cash bonus etc.  Has anyone here gotten bet365 bet credit can tell me if this is exactly a freeplay?  Also i checked and there doesn't seem to be any rollover.  So use a freeplay calculator to do this then right?

Also has anyone here gotten reload bonuses from bet365 whether its cash bonus or something like this?  A while back i would messages like deposit 200 dollars and get a 100 dollar bonus 50 percent and rollover is 3x.  But i no longer get that anymore.  So i would look for any arb or no arb where i would get the cash bonus by busting the bet365 side.  And can someone tell me how this bet credit work at bet365?  And is best option bet a big underdog and let it bust there?  But even if it win, well no rollover right?
viking2
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Re: Bet365 Bet Credits?

Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:32 am

anyone?
barbero
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Re: Bet365 Bet Credits?

Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:50 am

I believe it is a freebet with no rollover.

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”