BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Australian bookmakers pinnacle and SBOBET alerts

Exchange ideas and share info about all alert services.
targett5
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Australian bookmakers pinnacle and SBOBET alerts

Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:01 am

Hi, Im reaching out to anyone who could source someone who could build me a programme.Im not one bit computer Savy so bare with me please.I would like an alert service using selected Australian bookmakers along with pinnacle.My main focus is to track line movements and odds for such sports like NRL,AFL,Rugby Union, NFL and NBA.
I have used plenty of arb services and odds comparison sites.With this i want to track line moves on specific markets like match line,total line,Qtr line etc and get alerted when a line moves... eg -4.5/$1.90 to -4/$1.9(NRL), -22.5/$1.9 to -20.5/$1.9(AFL) with odds included.
barnstorm
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Re: Australian bookmakers pinnacle and SBOBET alerts

Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:58 am

For Aussie books, you should try sportspunter.com.au, if you haven't already.

GL!
targett5
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:12 pm

Yes i use there odds comparison but its not exactly what im after thanks
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:14 am

targett5 wrote: Yes i use there odds comparison but its not exactly what im after thanks
I would start by contacting alert services to see if they can cover needs and at what cost. Many people look for freelancers but with no luck.
christianj
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:35 am

From my experience, i think you should budget about 5 to 10k euros if you want something done and about 2 to 3 month.

Alerts service that can help i think is rebelbetting but they will only give you prematch options. Others i doubt if they would, i remembered they told me No and keep in mind, rebelbetting customization can be very expensive if your bookies are not already in their platform.

For freelancers, i paid 5000 euros last 4 month and till now, i am not even using the service because it has a lot to fix and explain. Though the guys seem to be the best but it is appearing almost impossible for them.

Keep in mind also that if the software is designed, you will be running alot of maintainance which you wont know till it is done and this can cost you about 200 to 400 euros per month.

Try betonvalue, i think they cover alot of bookies and Betburger also. Believe me, it will save you the stress and cost
targett5
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:54 pm

Thanks for everyones input.Maybe its too much work and expense.It would be more efficent for me to aquire the skills to do it myself.
As stated odds comparison and arb alerts is not what im after.More of a specific need.
Last edited by targett5 on Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
john.sheppard
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:08 am

Hello there,

I see this is a slightly aging thread...however...I am a software engineer from Australia, recently been messing with promo arbing (more experienced with software than the gambeling scene, so I have a lot to learn)... I have started work on an arbing platform for my own use with promo arbing, however I suspect I will abandon that project in favour of traditional trading purely on betfair....

I can confirm that it is considerable work. I would estimate approximately, 3 months of work for someone who knows what they are doing (and there are not too many of those around). There is/would be high maintenance costs as well.

I doubt that it is worth ones while to pay what it costs to develop this kind of thing independently....However if there are any other Australian's out there reading this. Pooling resources may work beneficially...I'd be keen to discuss it with anyone...

Thank you

Return to “General talk about alert services”