RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Cobinations of Bets For Value bet

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
Janyanwu
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Cobinations of Bets For Value bet

Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:27 pm

Anyone here knows the combinations of this bets?

a combination of different markets actually 8. Two against our bet in case our favorite loose one of them giving 75-85% of stake back.The remaining six can ether win 2(80-90%),4(160-180%) or all 6 (320-360%).All this depends on the odds.at least moneyline of the favourite should be 1.35 to 1.50.
Only 1 out of the two against our bet can win and not both.

Thanks in advance
kapetan1122
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Re: Cobinations of Bets For Value bet

Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:10 pm

Man i dont want to be hars,my english is also not perfect but i didnt understand what you want to say with your post,try be little bit clearer.
Janyanwu
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:39 am

a combination of different markets actually 8. Two against our bet in case our favorite loose one of them giving 75-85% of stake back.The remaining six can ether win 2(80-90%),4(160-180%) or all 6 (320-360%).All this depends on the odds.at least money line of the favorite should be 1.35 to 1.50.
Only 1 out of the two against our bet can win and not both.

I am looking for markets when Favorite win on moneyline  It will guarantee myself  at least two winners  minimum, but I can have up to six different markets on Favorite with better odds but if favorite win all the markets I will make good profit. If favorite  loose one of my bets will win on underdog which will return 75% of my stake back. I am devolving this calculator for the group.
I need help  identifying  this markets  on favorite with better odds.  One guy gave me this information but he does not want  to give me the markets for favorite. I need markets that moves in the same directions with favorite.

your Help is highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Bobo.
Alfa1234
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:46 am

I don't understand how something like this can make money long term.  Mathematically, you are 100% certain to lose money unless you can identify those favourites that are underpriced (odd is too high) according to their actual probability of winning the game.  If you can identify those matches, simply value bet them and you'll make money anyway.

Can you please explain farther?  No calculation or staking plan can ever turn a negative EV into a positive one.

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”