Re: Rofx.net

Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:42 am

Any news?
Alfa1234
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:47 am

Still waiting for replies from regulators to my mails...
Alfa1234
Totally Pro

Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:41 pm

Got a reply a few days ago.  The FCA number they gave is NOT affiliated to their company so they basically gave me a random number from an existing company.

On the bright side: got all my capital + the promised interest out without a problem.  They paid.  :)
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:39 pm

Congrats.
fozzywozzy

Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:40 pm

Hey Alpha I've been eyeing rofx for a couple weeks now and doing as much research as I can before I choose to invest.

After withdrawing your initial investments and profits, did you choose to get back into another investment cycle?
Alfa1234
Totally Pro

Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:58 pm

fozzywozzy wrote: Hey Alpha I've been eyeing rofx for a couple weeks now and doing as much research as I can before I choose to invest.

After withdrawing your initial investments and profits, did you choose to get back into another investment cycle?
I already posted this:
Alfa1234 wrote: The FCA number they gave is NOT affiliated to their company so they basically gave me a random number from an existing company.
So what do you think?
dealer wins
Totally Pro

Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:12 pm

On my risk scale it seems super high risk to scam lol
Never trust a goose!!!
Dr.Pete

Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:05 pm

Hi there, I want to share my experience with RoFx. I`ve started with RoFx since 2013... Around 5 years ago. Having a stable income was always my goal. It seemed interesting but, you know, trading is a kinda risky thing. So I started with 20,000. The MoneyMaker (I like the way it is called :)

After package expiration, I withdrew all the profits ( at around 15k$) and everything was fine. So I decided to go further and added some funds to become the VIP. I think it is one of the right decisions in my life.
Two years ago I was in London. And I thought that it would be a great idea to visit their head office. I made a request to do so with my lawyer and it took sooo looooong(!!!) to have it processed. Plus they needed too many documents of identity and others. It was annoying. However, finally, I was allowed. The office itself was quite ordinary and my lawyer studied the documents. He concluded that the docs were ok and after that, I never had any questions to the company.
As for the FCA regulation, they don’t need it, as they are a software company. Though, they cooperate with brokerages, licensed by different authorities. So they might provide you only with FCA number of the brokerage they are working with or worked previously. And as I understood that list is changing.
For the last 5 years, I withdrew much more than invested and I'm planning to keep investing with them. I am already in pocket, so I don't really care if something happens to them  :)
Alfa1234
Totally Pro

Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:32 pm

Dr.Pete wrote: Hi there, I want to share my experience with RoFx. I`ve started with RoFx since 2013... Around 5 years ago. Having a stable income was always my goal. It seemed interesting but, you know, trading is a kinda risky thing. So I started with 20,000. The MoneyMaker (I like the way it is called :)

After package expiration, I withdrew all the profits ( at around 15k$) and everything was fine. So I decided to go further and added some funds to become the VIP. I think it is one of the right decisions in my life.
Two years ago I was in London. And I thought that it would be a great idea to visit their head office. I made a request to do so with my lawyer and it took sooo looooong(!!!) to have it processed. Plus they needed too many documents of identity and others. It was annoying. However, finally, I was allowed. The office itself was quite ordinary and my lawyer studied the documents. He concluded that the docs were ok and after that, I never had any questions to the company.
As for the FCA regulation, they don’t need it, as they are a software company. Though, they cooperate with brokerages, licensed by different authorities. So they might provide you only with FCA number of the brokerage they are working with or worked previously. And as I understood that list is changing.
For the last 5 years, I withdrew much more than invested and I'm planning to keep investing with them. I am already in pocket, so I don't really care if something happens to them  :)
Dirty scammer.  Rofx was not even in existence in 2013, the domain name is from 2016 and by their own addmittance they only opened to "investment" in 2017!  Do not fall for it!
dealer wins
Totally Pro

Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:51 pm

Yep, just confirms the whole thing is a scam!
Never trust a goose!!!
risilloch
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:45 pm

Bravo, Alfa
CharlieSheen99
Pro
ProProProPro

Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:48 pm

Just registered!!

Good job Alfa.
Ugurms

Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:10 pm

Just joined this forum was very interesting reading all the comments but I had to make a comment myself Still uncertain if this a scam or not they have linked myfxbook which shows all the capital they have on trade? anyone with any other updates please comment .

myfxbook[DOT]com/members/rofxnet/rofxnet/2712300
dealer wins
Totally Pro

Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:59 pm

It is 100% a complete scam, whatever you sent them give it a kiss goodbye as you hit the button on your computer.
Never trust a goose!!!
Diabolicgambit

Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:41 pm

I wonder what company I could hire to investigate this.. because honestly if it's legit (I doubt) it's more then worth the effort.. and I personally know forex traders who make 2-3x there investments yearly with veru low risk..  a half percent daily is not uncommon for pro's.. so  0.37 ℅ daily is within the realm of belief.. and the live myfxbook account is real and over a year old.. so someone is trading something somewhere.. and the numbers on the day match the emails and texts they send so the numbers all line up...  But the myfxbook account shows 100 to 1 leverage being used and the company claims they don't use leverage so that is unnerving.. and the broker offers 20℅ back so long as you trade enough lots.. so this company might be making bread on both sides of the equation.. of which the clients see a very small percentage..

Return to “Other investments”